Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Wonder Woman to the rescue in the new Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice trailer

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by BK-201, Dec 3, 2015.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Wonder Woman to the rescue in the new Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice trailer
    We got a brief taste of the new trailer on Monday, but now here comes the full power of round two for Zack Snyder’s latest Warner Bros./DC film, as the latest trailer for Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice smashes online. We’d caution that spoilers probably lie ahead if you’ve been trying to stay completely pure on this one, so take this as fair warning.

The new footage offers up a lot more of Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne and Henry Cavill’s Clark Kent as they meet at a ritzy event and immediately take a disliking to each other: Clark criticising Gotham City’s Bat vigilante and Bruce taking a swipe at the “puff pieces” the Daily Planet is running about Metropolis’s own hero. Of course, neither knows that the other is the very thing they’re running down, but that’s just part of the fun when you have secret identities.

Also featured this time around? More of Jesse Eisenberg’s take on Lex Luthor, which comes across as a younger, stringy-haired version of Woody Allen crossed with Seinfeld’s Kramer, and who clearly has a death-to-Supes plan that involves the body of Michael Shannon’s General Zod and either creating or unleashing the classic Man of Steel villain known as Doomsday. And what do you do when you have a seemingly unstoppable alien creature on your hands? Why, you’d better hope that Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman is around to help out. No sign of the other DC heroes just yet, but perhaps it’s best to just let the big three have their moments before the entire Justice League starts coming together.

With Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons, Jason Momoa and Holly Hunter also part of the cast, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice brings its spandex showdown to UK screens on March 25 next year.

2. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    I got to admit it does look kinda of good... :p

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Dooooomsday!

I'm pretty unbiased about this film so far. Just looking forward to watching it so I can form my own opinion.

4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I was surprised they actually showed off Doomsday in the trailer, would have thought they keep that quiet to make it a bigger surprise in the movie.

5. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Well that's the movie industry now... They practically show you the entire movie in the trailers... And its not even up to the producer or director its the Marketing team...

I remember reading that the Director of Terminator Genesys was pissed at the marketing team that they had shown that John Connor was a terminator in the movie... or something like that.. but ya its basically not even up to the people who made the movie anymore.... its all about perception to help the bottom line....

With that said I am quite intrigue at the movie now with this new trailer..... :) so maybe the marketing team is doing something right?