Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Witchblade

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Masane Amaha and her daughter Rihoko are on the run from a government child welfare agency that wants to take Rihoko away from her mother. They are caught and Rihoko is taken away. Meanwhile, Masane is attacked by an advanced weapon that can disguise itself as a human being. When faced with the danger, a strange light emits from her wrist and she transforms into a powerful being. She destroys the weapon and consequently becomes involved in a power struggle between powerful organizations, with her at the center of their attention. Because she holds the greatest power of them all, the legendary Witchblade.

What do you Justdubians think of Witchblade?​

2. dedseed1 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    This Justdubian thinks the movie was abysmal. Unfortunately, that's the only thing I've seen, so my opinion on witchblade isn't very high.

3. notoldyet Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought Witchblade was very good!