Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Wit Studio to Show Live-Action Film Summer Blooms at Moscow Film Festival

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Animation studio Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress) revealed on June 10 that it is the producer for Ryūtarō Nakagawa's Summer Blooms (Shigatsu no Nagai Yume) live-action film. The film will screen at the upcoming Moscow International Film Festival, which takes place from June 22 to 29. The festival describes the film:

A former teacher, Hatsumi, has a secret. Three years after her boyfriend died, she encounters a former student and a young artist. In the night of summer, she confesses her past.

Wit Studio also contributed to the production for the film.

Wit Studio's parent company IG Port has been involved in live-action films before. IG Port subsidiary and Wit Studio's sister studio Production I.G is also the producer for Mamoru Oshii's Garm Wars, and is also producing the upcoming Asura Girl ~Blood-C Ibun~ (Asura Girl: Blood-C Another Story) live-action film based on the CLAMP and Production I.G anime series Blood-C. Production I.G is also involved in the live-action film adaptation of Gamon Sakurai's Ajin manga.