Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Manga Should I Read Next?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Kaede, May 25, 2016.

1. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    A thread to ask for any Manga suggestions for you to read or to post your suggestions for who ever stumbles in on this thread to see.

Here's my suggestions:

Horror: Another,
    Slice of life/fantasy: Fruits basket , Kamisama Hajimemashita
    Supernatural: Bleach

#1 Kaede, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. youngnozomi Sparkles, Nosebleeds, and D'awwww

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I like this idea.

Anyone here have a good mystery manga for me to read? I'll list some that I've read that are categorized as mystery. Mystery is my favorite genre. So I've read quite a bit. I'm fine with blood and gore but only if there is a reason for it. Bloodbaths because it looks cool bore me. I prefer a hard case to crack than unnecessary blood.

Ones I've read/reading and liked: Higurashi, Ghost Hunt, xxxHolic, Psychic Detective Yakumo, No. 6, Owari No Seraph, Liar Game, Steins;Gate, Bungou Stray Diogs.

Okay with: Umineko, Arisa, Dengeki Daisy

Meh: Corspe Party, Another

3. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I guess I could suggest Death Note Manga or if you like a novel book, Death Note: Another Note- The Los Angeles BB Murder cases or even Shiki.

Another one I haven't been able to read yet is one very similar to higurashi no naku koroni. It's. Called Higanbana no Saku Yoru Ni which focuses on love and bullying with a supernatural twist I think. Either way, these two are from the same company and worth checking out