Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Phi., Apr 12, 2013.

1. Ddos_Dragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
  2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Smite, FF15, The Last Guardian, Fantasy Grounds.

3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    still in act 5 but now struggling to move past the 5th quest. man amazons are weak agains magic. ill be stuck here for a while.

4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Started playing World of Final Fantasy. So far: Pokemon with a Final Fantasy theme that feels like an excessive grind just to get past your first "Game Over" boss. It's a slow start, kinda boring, and I'm not sure I'll keep playing it.

5. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    I was wondering about this one I am a Final Fantasy fan but I had heard that I might not want to buy this particular one....

On a side note I am at chapter 8 in FF15 and I am still enjoying playing it.... I am intrigued by the story and want to know more about it..

6. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Stay in Chapter 8 as long as you can because
    You don't get a chance to come back to Lucis after 8 till endgame. so grind, sidequest etc till you are atleast level 44

Also currently playing as Toasting Reinhardt in Overwatch. God save my enemies for Rocket Grandpa spares none

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    yea I am already level 55 :) pretty much did all the side quest except a few .... :) but yea I am in no rush to get to the other side of the world might try to complete more Hunts to...... but thanks for the advice I was not sure where the story became more linear I knew it did just did not know witch chapter it was...

8. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    And F#ck this dungeon, f#ck this dungeon in particular! It hides the best item in game and is stupid hard

9. Ddos_Dragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Welp, most way through FF.

10. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    After 4 hours and 4 in game days later i beat the F#cking dungeon, agin F#ck that dungeon!

11. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    wew. i finished diablo 2 lod before christmas (12/24/16 22:27). thinking of beating nightmare mode.

12. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Corrently playing PS4 Black Ops 3 Zombies

13. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Corrently playing PS4 dying light.

14. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

So I assume you cleared the story part of the game what did you think of the ending?
    I personally really liked the ending and actually would like to know more about Ardyn's story as I really feel that his story of how he became what he is would be a good one....
    Although the story itself I felt was lacking quite a bit.... the ending was one of my favorite FF endings in itself......

15. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Chapters 9 through 13 are absolute crap, mainly because of the linear-ness of the story. Also F#ck Ardyn (not really) for straight sephirothing that scene! F#ck him for the dawning a single black wing on his arm. But Really the boss fight with Iferit and Ardyn made up for all the chapters before it, So far good game but the other chapter almost killed this game for me

16. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

Yea I would agree with you Chapter 9 Through 13 were brutal....... and could use a lot of work. The story in general had so much potential but they fell short in the way they told it... That's my opinion.....

Also I was disappointed with the world after the 10 year leap it would of been cool if we could of visited lestallum and see Iris and Cor instead of 10 year leap then straight to final boss..... It would of been nice to be able to visit old friends before the final fight... maybe a few side quest in the new world or something...... I think that would of been cool....

I am on to doing the extra Dungeon now..... I finished all the Randolphe quest the last one was hard made me use quite a bit of potion lol although I think the tonberry kings where more difficult then the Naglfar

17. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    @Cpt_K3nny Goooooooooood Luck!!!!!!! You will break a controller on the gravity room just a fair warning also no saving in the dungeon so once you commit you commit

18. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Going through the motions of getting Skyrim to run again

19. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Thanks I think Am a needed lol

So as a side note did you enjoy the game? I was disappointed in the story a bit but the rest was top notch for me ....:)

20. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    @Cpt_K3nny yes but it does have some critical points to it:

Combat was different, very different. But once i got used to it it became okay. Still the occasional locked animation while using the GS, dodge promts failing, I usually just hit them hard and fast

Driving, if we can call it that is pretty much a second loading screen with getting stuck in another fight with Magiktec troops. The Type F somewhat makes up for it IF i could land anywhere.

And Finally the linear-ness of the story, At the point of chapter 9 you have gotten the "you can't come back for a while are you sure?" 3 other times so you pay it no attention, without realizing that, THAT is the true point of no return.

As far as good things: The hunts are great almost mini Monster Hunter, The food while odd looks great and adds a not so ridiculous assassin's creed collecta-thon, Fishing is GREAT not sure how they did it but best feature imo. And Finally Lucis, while after you leave this country you get shoe-horned into liner maps the openness of lucis after chapter 3 lets you explore the diverse environment and large open world (about the size of skellige in Witcher 3 if I had to compare) full of loot, enemies, and bits and pieces of story