Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Open What Are You Thankful For 2020

Discussion in 'Contests, Events & Activities' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    In the spirit of American Thanksgiving approaching we're doing another edition of what are you thankful for?

For this event we tag people from the forum and say why you are thankful for knowing them, what you appreciate about them, like about them or why you are thankful they are on this site. It can be simple stuff like, "I enjoy reading your posts" to "I'm thankful for all your support as a friend." Or we just say what we are thankful for in general, friends, family etc.

The holidays are the time of year to appreciate what we have and the people in our lives that we share those things with. There is no exception to why sharing that on this site is any different considering the bonds we have made here with each other.​

Simply post in this thread to start. I'll post mine soon.
    [​IMG]

2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    ok this is going to be a long one any ways let the game begen

i am thankful for haveing the best bosses ever @Miss Elegent Serenity and @Sporadic

i am also thankful for the best co workers @SkeLo and @GOB i am looking at you keep up the good work

i am thank ful for the people who request /report broken anime
    @Mountain56
    @SoulEaterKitty @Brave-Fan @Jakai K @AlaskanKitty @Renegade30 @Hishahi
    and any anons or untagable users i am thankful for you guys and please keep up your reports it helps make our site what it is

i am thankful for the peeps who help keep the forum alive @Mafiacow @Supernatural-Knight @Noobs @BK-201 @Core @Rayden413 @Dylanar @Kaede @Teknoman X

i am also thankful for the friends i met most are mententions above so sk,bk noobs gob ella and spor i am not going to re tag but here we go @BlackHeartedRose @shirostragty@The_Lullabye @Cheetah911 @TLDeathwish @Servo and many more

just because i did not tag you dose not mean i am not thankful for you i love this site there for i love you all

#2 shedninja, Nov 1, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I'm thankful for all the staff and members of this community and keeping it a fun place but also a caring and supportive place where everyone is welcome.

This place has made this hell of a year tolerable - even if this is the Apocalypse!

I'm thankful for all the help and advice I have received from you all.

I'm also thankful for the follow the members that have become some of best friends I've ever had: @Supernatural-Knight @Noobs @shedninja @sayWut @Miss Elegent Serenity @Sporadic @Mafiacow @Crazy Potato

There are many more - sorry if I haven't mentioned you but I love and appreciate you all.

Thanks again and I hope we continue to be a great community next year too - if we make it to the end of this year! :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brave-Fan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    It is an honor that I have been chosen.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I am thankful for all the wonderful @Staff who help keep this community running. And I am thankful for all the amazing members who still frequent our forum. You guys are the real stars.

I am especially thankful for my fantastic wife. @Miss Elegent Serenity

• Like Like x 3