Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ended What Are You Thankful For 2016

Discussion in 'Contests, Events & Activities' started by Sporadic, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    In the spirit of American Thanksgiving approaching we're doing another edition of what are you thankful for?

For this event we tag people from the forum and say why you are thankful for knowing them, what you appreciate about them, like about them or why you are thankful they are on this site. It can be simple stuff like, "I enjoy reading your posts" to "I'm thankful for all your support as a friend." Or we just say what we are thankful for in general, friends, family etc.

The holidays are the time of year to appreciate what we have and the people in our lives that we share those things with. There is no exception to why sharing that on this site is any different considering the bonds we have made here with each other.

Simply post in this thread to start. I'll post mine soon.

2. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'll post mine now so in case I miss it,

I have a funny feeling I'm going to miss a few names,. if you feel left out, let ii know please!!!!!!
    I'm thankful that I am able to talk to people on this site. Although that does seem very generic, it's really refreshing to talk to people online who respect each other and people who unintentionally, make you laugh even when in a bad mood, in reality, I think of yous as great friends.

Thank You @AngeloDaniele, @Blastarolla, @ColEvil, @Core, @Cpt_K3nny, @Crazy Potato, @Dark, @Darkxflamexd, @Delta, @Heizengard, @jmriz, @Kurami, @Miss Elegent Serenity, @Mr.Galaxy, @Partyninja, @Raina, @RenNya, @Ryder, @SkeLo, @TheAuraKnight, @VeritasOdiumParit, @Vladnyx, @Wingnut and @Zac the squid for your follows! Heeheee! I has Minions!:p:D

Thank You for those who supported the Study Club idea. Very much appreciated!

@Core, thank you for eliminating mii in Flaming Pumpkin, you big meany! (Sarcastic) Haha! Thank you for the advice you'd give about computers and it is always interesting and great talking to you.
    @Cpt_K3nny, It was always enlightening reading your post... Some of them were hilarious and sometimes made my day!
    @Laximus, Although that is your role, thank you for uploading anime for us all to watch, it makes it so much easier!
    @Supernatural-Knight, thank you for taking the time in recommending new anime for mii to watch!
    @Vladnyx, thank you taking the time to personally inform mii of news relating to Death Note especially! It's always great to chat to you.

• Like Like x 10
  3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Sure thing! I'll always eliminate you!
    ( Actually, my short term memory would only remember you. =P )
    Anyway, glad you enjoy my company. =D

EDIT:
    Crap! Forgot say what I was thankful for!
    I'm thankful for all you jokers in the RP Club, Music Club, Asylum Regulars, and JAF Regulars too.
    Oh, and the ones who provide all the videos for us to view. Thank you all!

As for my home, I am thankful I am in a 1st world nation, with comfortable standards, a family and a chance for schooling.

I have said all I needed to say.

4. TheAuraKnight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    pFFT, i am great!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    I am Thankful for all those who have been patient with me over the last year
    and that I still have a Job
    thanks @everyone its been a fun but busy year :D

6. Mr.Galaxy Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Awe thanks man I appreciate it and you're totally welcome! tumblr_mxdmwygE281r6jnjdo1_500.gif

7. Ddos_Dragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

9. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Only the first one, after that its all me :)

10. Ddos_Dragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Heh.

11. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    *Scary monotone voice* "...I'll put that flame out of yours..."

12. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    @Lince Thank you for creating the study group for us.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Honestly, this year I am thankful for having found this website. It's made discovering new anime so much easier and has connected me to so many fun and helpful people. So thank you internet and thank you JAN!

and a few people who stood out that I'd like to thank are: @Supernatural-Knight @SkeLo @Kaede @BaconMan8910 @Core and of course @Laximus for all the uploads. Thanks you guys for always being able to help out.

Apologies to the people I haven't mentioned, their are just so many so I can't very well name you all but really thanks all the same.

• Like Like x 5
  14. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Umm, hi... I don't really, post much... But I guess I'm thankful for everyone, friends, family, acquaintances. Everyone on this site who keeps it alive including but not limited to the viewers.

umm.. Also, thankful for these :arisu::kami::k_happy::k_huh?: even tho 2 are broken

15. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I'm helpful? I thought I was moulding the ultimate minion... :D :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Now that it is thanksgiving, I will make a (more) serious post on what I am thankful for. Provided I can remember enough people and can give good reasonable reasons. Listed by order of importance (just joking).

@Sporadic
    For being able to handle us all as the owner of the site.

@Miss Elegent Serenity
    For making people feel welcome. Like in the RP Club.

@Crazy Potato
    For giving us different themes to use (Reviewer is my favorite). Also, for keeping the interface clean and getting me to find out how to inspect internet page elements. Nothing is safe from me now!

@Kaede
    A friend I can rely on seeing here. Some people come and go, others come and stay. You are staying.

@Laximus
    Speaking on the behalf of the 10,000+ members that do not normally use forums, for providing so many video links for us.

@Noobs
    For counting endlessly. (I need to make a list for all the ones who counted to 2017.)

@The7thSeal @Guts @Shinimagami @MateusseDarkslight @Nejat @Joshier
    For being regular actors in the shows of the RP Club.

@Doomguy @Rayden413
    For critiquing some recent art, but you guys already know that. Thankful for you guys as well, but having difficulty coming up with obvious reasons to being thankful.

I'm all outta the thanking ammo that I know of. If you weren't mentioned, don't take it personal. Names are either slipping my mind, or I can't think of a reason that does not sound too pitifully insignificant.

Now for things.
    I am thankful for being in a country where it is relatively peaceful. Also, I am thankful for having a family that is not just going to tear apart suddenly. It pleases me that I have been given an opportunity for good schooling so I can get a job in a high-demand field of expertise.

• Like Like x 4
  17. TehAnonGuy Cat Blitz is on Teh case.

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I'm thankful for the opportunity I have here, good food, good friends and hopefully some more good times.

18. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Maybe i shouldn't bother with an American tradition, but since i'm watching thanksgiving football right now i might aswell try.

I'm thankful for this site surviving some horrible times and getting better and better every month. For being a site i love to visit.

Also wanna thank @Sporadic for being a good friend for the past 8 years (next month it's 8 years ago since i joined No Limit). And for running this site, keeping it alive.

@Ovyda for the same reason as Spor but i doubt you'll read it.

@Supernatural-Knight for being one my best friends on JD for a couple of years already i think.

@Vladnyx for being my elimination game partner and coming up with some great ideas recently. And i've enjoyed talking to you.

@Miss Elegent Serenity for helping out with TMC in recent weeks.

@Cpt_K3nny for being a fun person on this forum. AND for offering me chicken xD

Also all the people participating in the weekly Midnight Channel movie and everyone keeping the elimination games active. I wouldn't be able to host any of that if no one participated.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Well, thanks to everyone who didn't forget my existance. Mainly Spor, Bato and Vladnyx ^^

• Like Like x 3
  20. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Guess now is a better time than ever. If I forget anyone I apologize, Been a busy day for me, had to work this morning til 12 and got home to help cook. Finally sitting down to take a moment to do this before the Turkey is done

@Sporadic for being such an amazing husband, father and of course site owner. This community wouldn't be here if it weren't for you taking over. We have been thought so much this year good and bad. We stuck together when things got back and supported each other. With that I am thankful to have you as my husband. You have accepted 3 children who aren't your own and call them yours, we also have a beautiful son of our own. You are an amazing father to these 4 children, spending time with them, helping with schooling, the list is endless. The smile on all their faces warms my heart every day and seeing the bond you have with each and every child, its a bond that is unbreakable.

Ok sorry for all the soppy lovey dovey stuff lol

@Laximus thank you for all your hard work, without you we wouldn't have anime to watch and all our videos would be broken. You fix everything quickly and are pretty much on top of maintaining the anime. Thank you for your hard work and badassness :)

@Kiri for always being on top of maintaining the site and fixing it whenever others break it or try to hack us. Without your hard work our site wouldn't be what it is
    for this I thank you for all the time and hard work you have put into the site

@Jaysp656 for fixing the home page and making things a LOT easier to find and for all the other work you have done to make the site what it is. For this I thank you for all your time and hard work you put into the site

@staff without you all, the site wouldn't be what it is today. Between all the FB mods and them posting to help direct traffic to our site and make the page interesting, our chatango mods and admins for keeping things pg13 and nipping those who get out of hand in the butt, to our news and media people for keeping us up to date with all the anime news and what not, and any other staff roles I have forgotten. You all are awesome and thank you for all your hard work and all the time you put into the site. You are all awesome

@BlackHeartedRose for being an awesome friend and giving me someone to talk to/ vent to when I need it. Dunno what I would do without ya. I appreciate all the times you chatted with me just to help me feel better when I was down or going through a rough time. You truly are a great friend

@Core for making me an awesome mascot :) and for being an all out awesome RPer.

@Guts for being a great friend (and son ) for all these years. You have been there for me at my toughest times in life, some I still wonder how I even managed to get where I am today. Thank you for everything and for always being there for me, we have been friends for quite a while now and I can honestly say I am thankful to have you in my life all these years

@The7thSeal for being such a great friend and for hooking me up with all the Lux and anime images :) . I has one as my desktop background right now:D for giving me a laugh when I need it. We have been friends for quite a few years now and I thank you for always being awesome.

@MateusseDarkslight even tho we don't talk much anymore, I am still thankful for our friendship we have. You help keep the RPs rolling when I am not around, I know you are going through some rough spells right now, keep your chin up. You got this, one day you will look back on this all and say this famous word ..... WORTH!

@Dungeon Master another great friend, one who I can chat with and has reached out in times of need. You are an awesome Rper and great friend. I enjoy Rping with you and everyone in the RP club. You come up with some awesome ideas for plots, and lets not forget that 5 spoiler post in Bella, that will be something you will carry for quite some time lol. I am thankful to have you as a friend and fellow RPer

@Nejat for being an awesome friend, I still remember you messaging me on FB to make sure I was ok and talked with me while my son was put under for a procedure. It helped ease the nerve, these are things one never forgets and that I consider a great friend for. I miss playing league with you but since the move our internet isnt the greatest and we are not 12 hours difference, someday i will have awesome internet again and carry you all as support lux :p . Thank you for being so awesome

@Cpt_K3nny for being just plain out awesome, countless times I come on here and read something you post and needless to say I dont think I have ever read something you have posted without either laughing or having a smile on my face. You have such a positive and friendly attitude and have always helped out when needed (even if it meant your son going without milk for the week :p ) . I wish there were more people like you out there in the world cause we honestly need it. Even when you think you take something to far you apologize, but come right back with another good laugh. Never change and I wish you and the wife the best of luck with you little ones, as well as your unicorn and rainbows :)

@Crazy Potato You put in a lot of time and work into doing all the things Spor request from you. Thank you for all the hard work and time you put in to make this site great. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us for Christmas, I have a few ideas I can throw at you if need any suggestions. :)

@Batosai for helping revive and maintain the TMC when we are not around. Hopefully this coming year we will get more people interested. I'll eventually figure out how to do a proper calendar, or at least keep on Spor about getting one done lol

@Lince for taking care of my Rp badges when I request them. I'm probably the only one that gives you work around here aside from keeping tabs on posts from time to time :D

@Rpers, for those I might have forgotten. Thank you all for all the amazing adventures we have gone on in the club. It takes a person with a great imagination to come up with half the plots we all come up with. Without you all the club wouldn't be as popular as it is today and I thank you all for helping me keep it going. You are all awesome and I have enjoyed lots of RPing with you, laughs, jokes ect.

@League of Legends players, I apologize for not being able to log on and play, since our move to Nevada we have been extremely busy on top of the internet not being the greatest. Its rather hard to play at 350 ms spikes throughout the game. Hopefully 2017 we will be able to get better internet and I can continue kicking butt with you all :)

For anyone I might have missed, I apologize, I tried to get everyone I could remember. Everyone in this community has made an impact in my life one way or another, whether something as big as being a part of my everyday life, a longtime friend or it being something small like a short conversation, or me helping you get around the site or answer questions. I enjoy the time I have on here when I am able to be on between work and family. You are all awesome and thank you all for you love and support of this community.

Your lovable community Liaison ;)
    ~Ella

#20 Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 6