1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Anime Should Be Rebooted/Revived

Discussion in 'Anime Chat' started by Vladnyx, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Vladnyx Aku Soku Zan

I'm making this thread for all you dreamers clinging onto that thin thread of hope. Get it thread cause I'm making one. Hmm nothing, thought for sure I'd get at least a chuckle or two. Well my poor excuse of a joke aside this thread is for any Anime you feel deserves a re-boot or a revival/remake.

Please feel free to list as many as you like along with a brief reason as to why. ​

2. ThatRandomGinger

Rosario+Vampire

because while the romcom ecchi was fun, it is in no way close to what it should have been, They relaunch it following the manga it could be one of the big hits. And it actually has an ending!!!!!

KnowMeFrom and Ddos_Dragon like this.
  3. jmriz

I actually think that Clannad should have a spinoff anime. Now, before all you diehard Nagisa fans pounce on me, here are 2 reasons.

1. With After Story's bittersweet and slightly ambiguous ending (still makes me cry none the less), what happens to Ushio and family, do they really live happily ever after?
    2. As I have played the VN, one of my favorite characters, Kappei Hiiragi ( an amputee like myself), was omitted from the anime. In the VN, he gets married to Ryou, but what happened if in the spinoff, he and Ushio are close in age (HS/College) and they form the anime romance?

Probably will never happen, but you never know

4. KnowMeFrom

There's plenty but the one I want the most is The Ambition of Oda Nobuna. It's one of my favorite shows and it had a satisfactory ending but its only 12 episodes and they could have gone much further with the romance if they got a second season (will never happen). I can't even read the manga cause theirs only a few chapters available in English from what I understand.

I don't want to ever watch Clannad again after the insultingly bad ending of After Story.

Rosario to Vampire though I'm all for it. More Mizore and Kurumu can only be a good thing.