Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome Welcome Miss Elegent Serenity, JenovaCell and Vladnyx

Discussion in 'Job Postings' started by Sporadic, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    @Miss Elegent Serenity was given Red's old staff role on JD.net. Considering she was already doing the job for awhile now it seemed appropriate to have the staff role make a reappearance. A Community Liaison is like a human bridge. Community Liaisons link organizations with the people they serve. They might do this by providing community outreach to improve the organization’s public image. Or more simply just resolving user issues on a public scale. So say hello to your new Community Liaison!

Now for the others. Welcome, @JenovaCell and @Vladnyx. They are your new JD News and Entertainment staff.

So what does this mean?

We expect our staff to behave in a professional manner and serve as role models to the rest of the community. You will need to do the following:

* Read through the Staff Policy sign-off form which is located in the JD staff section and fill out the emergency contact info.

* PM me with your Skype info. If you do not have Skype I ask that you please create an account so you can be added to the staff group chat.

Your responsibilities are as follows.

* Announcing relevant anime and manga news
    * Creating Anime News, Manga News and Events pages on both the forum and website
    * Creating media and entertainment articles

Thank you for your contribution. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

2. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    This ain't my first rodeo, pretty sure you still have all of my information from the last time we did this. I'm ready.

3. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Congratulations :)

4. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    WELCOME!!!

5. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Congrats to all of you!

#5 Cpt_K3nny, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  6. youngnozomi Sparkles, Nosebleeds, and D'awwww

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Congrats!

7. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
  8. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Curse it. Counting games just got that much harder.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    hahaha @Core

I have a feeling @Vladnyx is desapointed that He will not be able to help us little peasants anymore my friend:)

Also it makes our count to 81 now that much sweater his last Houra before retirement!

We will miss you my friend!! good luck in your new endevour!!!! super Happy for you!

10. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Thank you @Ovyda , @Crazy Potato , @Cpt_K3nny ,@Negi-Springfield , and @Core for the congratulations & warm welcomes.
    This is a whole new experience for me and i'm thrilled to start and learn a lot along the way.

Also Cpt your right I am rather down that i'll no longer be able to help you all count to 50 anymore :(
    At least I was able to go out on a high note which makes me cherish that time spent together even more.
    I'll miss counting with all of you my friends. I wish you the best of luck going forward without me. Even if i'm not their i'll forever be there for all of you in spirit. Lastly i'll do my utmost to provide you with the anime & manga news you all deserve.

• Like Like x 2
  11. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the team. :3

12. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Welcome @JenovaCell and @Vladnyx ~! Also congrats to @Miss Elegent Serenity ! I know I volunteered awhile back, but considering I'm busy enough as is, and your people skills are much better than mine, I'm happy to see you in the new position.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yori Uchiha Sharingan Master

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Thank you @Kiri . I was surprised when Spor brought it up and said he had crazy already make the image for it. I try to be on top of things when I can and he said since I deal with the community more then anything, between here and FB, that it was a more fitting title then FB admin. I will still have my duties as a FB admin as well as @Sporadic secretary (since I usually relay all messaged to him that is of importance lol) So nothing has really changed other then just me doing what I normally do. :)

@Vladnyx welcome aboard the staff train. Now you can help me witht he tug of war ;) lol

@JenovaCell Welcome back to the staff train. Now you can post those articles you were typing last time we chatted ;)

15. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    @Miss Elegent Serenity thank you for the welcome aboard. Also congratulations to you on being our Community Lasion. You can be sure i'll lend a helping hand or two in the tug of war. Still saddened that can't count with members anymore in the Count to 50. Was so good at it :p

@JenovaCell If I recall I think I remember you from the old JD staff. My member name way back then was either Yui Azure or Zenabatos if memory serves. Just seem to recall your name and looks so familiar to me.

16. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    @Vladnyx ,come to think of it, you can still help us Dubians at the counting games, if you were to leave your badge outside the Asylum. We will just pretend you are one of us. :D

17. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    If only it was as simple as that @Core. Maybe we'll have to make a thread personally for me on deciding on if I can or can't count with you all. Leave it up to a democratic vote or something :D

18. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    @JenovaCell If I recall I think I remember you from the old JD staff. My member name way back then was either Yui Azure or Zenabatos if memory serves. Just seem to recall your name and looks so familiar to me.[/QUOTE]

He was a CM a little while back here on JDO but not a staff on JD. I think only 4 of the staff we have now are from the staff in JD. Myself and Jenova (as well as a few others) were big Role Players back in JD before it shut down.

19. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Ok that makes sense. Thank you.

20. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    No problem just doing my job lol ;)