Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fixed Web Security Is An Issue That Should Be Addressed.

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by darkkarasu, Jul 18, 2017.

?

Is this a bad idea?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe now isn't the right time but 2018 yes?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    https://sucuri.net/lp/sem/ga-websit...PRJf341LrPTb4uOqIiUKVoSQJEY9aIjxoCOOgQAvD_BwE

The first link is a solution that I would recommend implementing to help fight off malware and hacks. I will even pay the bill for this monthly and I think it would benefit you guys in the long run honestly. I feel that security is an issue that your team doesn't really have the time to focus on much and may have become a hassle with all the malware ads roaming around the sites. Idk just something I think you should consider implementing.

I'll update with more options in the next few days periodically. But at the very least I feel your sites should have a firewall or security software implemented that can check the sites every so often for malware or hacks.