Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Walshy vs Sporadic

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by JustAdmin, May 7, 2017.

?

Which image is best?

Poll closed May 13, 2017.

6 vote(s)
    66.7%

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Each person is granted one vote. Please vote for the best overall image. Votes are anonymous.
    This is a blind vote. The creator of both images will be disclosed when the poll ends in 5 days.

Vote on these images:

#1.

[​IMG]

#2.
    [​IMG]

2. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    No before and after, like the other battle?

well heres my opinion

1 - With the background slightly blured it makes the character stand out much more. The cyan glow is nice around the char and the vibrant is just right. My main concern is that maybe turn down the levels for the whites as the face look only a tad to white, apart from that great job. It catches your eye. Very good depth , I like how the characters coming out at you, its very defining.

2 - Again with out a before and after its hard to tel whats been done, the focal point is clear, I don't know if this was added but it looks like the user used a brush and added more fire sparks around the character maybe with a color dodge and customizing the brush which is a nice touch. Got the vibrant around the face wel. The background itself is good, but if it did not have the yellow, I think erza would stand out more, defining her. Maybe use a surface blur next time. Overall good job

Note would be nice to see the stages of the images so users, like us can see how much work and effort has gone into a sig as they can be hard to analyze

#2 sayWut, May 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The winner is in. I did the first image, Walshy did the second one. Thanks for voting.

4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's twice I voted for yours in these sig battles. lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    How is it possible that @Sporadic has progressed to the point that people vote for him over Walshy? I did not think I'd see the day.

Exactly what have you been up to recently Spor?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Lots of tutorials on YT and more time on Photoshop a day than I'd like to admit lol.

7. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hax. Oh... wait, I suppose that would be a bit hard. Vote rigging? Yeah! That's it! lol
    Nah, this one was a bit closer than I expected. I based my vote more along the lines of proximity to forum signature rules. Didn't expect it to be Spor's I voted for again. I actually thought Spor's was image #2 and Walshy's was image #1. Heh.

8. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Spor at it again with the best girls.