Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working Unable To Download Videos From Www14.mp4upload.com Server

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by guestwhat, Oct 7, 2018.

1. guestwhat Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi i can't seem to download mp4upload videos that have "www14" in the direct download link. but if it's any other number (www9, www11) i can download just fine. this video for example - https://www.mp4upload.com/vzcls39sjtb2 i'm unable to download it. but the other videos from the same anime downloads just fine. can you please change the videos that have www14 in the direct download link? i can't download this video, kids on the slope episode 4 or any three leaves three colors video.

2. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    It is not possible to change the video to a specific server. I used to run the same software as mp4upload. Mp4Upload have more than about 15 video server. For example, let say a content manager upload a video; mp4upload have to analyze the video and transfer to a random server that has available storage space to store a video file. Mp4Upload owns more than 15 file server and some video server may sometime cause to crash or go down depending on specific server. Each of mp4upload video servers has limitation such as low memory and sometimes CPU can reach the maximum limit loading a video or pages. Justdubs don't own mp4upload or have any control over every video server issue. Every content manager can do is keep replacing bad mp4upload URL with a better version from another random server. There is no guarantee if mp4upload choose to transfer a bad or a good server.

3. guestwhat Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    only the www14 server seems to have this problem. all other servers work fine on my end. here's hoping a generous content manager can reupload the "www14" videos to a different server. (www14 - your name, tsuki ga kirei ep 9, kids on the slope episode 4, a certain index ii ep 1-11, all three leaves three colors videos and all haganai i don't have many friends episodes)

nope, no good. www14 links still giving me error on my end. i'm still unable to download them. like i asked, can't you just reupload all the above videos?

#3 guestwhat, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  4. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Re-uploading does not guarantee a fix for your particular issue with Server 14. As Tokyosama has said, the video host adds them to random servers that are available. If server 14 has resources available before other servers, then server 14 will receive the file(s).

Second, the link you provided in your original post is working. If there is a problem with server 14 on your side, you will need to take it up with the video host by contacting their support team. There is nothing we can do to make MP4Upload fix the problem it has with your device.

5. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I will plan on developing a script that will surpass mp4upload service soon. MP4Upload is unpredictable when it comes to managing all 15 servers that may or may not work all the time.

6. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0
    Hi CM Team...

Just curious... as indicated earlier in this post... it's clear that as MP4upload and the way they utilize their website is out of anyone's control (which is to be expected); but do we have any solid options around how to download content from their website presently, without it lagging or dropping the d/load?

Again, without sounding too daft here (esp. with the explanation around servers etc), it's just frustrating as I have tried to download a few epi's from their website for the last 3-4 days especially the latest Assassination Class recap movie and a few other things, but without fail, they continue to start to download then drops off!!!

I even followed the suggestion of @Vashnik and send them some comms around this current issue, which I have already done so. But still doesn't change the fact this is still holding things up...

Unless its just me experiencing this matter?!?

Anyhow just putting it out there... no doubt your team will notify me of some technical terminology explaining that nothing can be done, but at least I can still bring it up...

Cheers for listening team...

7. w133prb

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. guestwhat Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    one thing i've noticed that the newer downloads/reuploads always works for me(i guess it's because they always go to a server that's not 14).

is this a computer software? i don't have a computer so it can't be helped in my case. is there any online video conversion site that i can use to convert(to a smaller resolution) and download mp4upload videos by entering the direct download links?

9. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0