Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fixed Trophy Image Glitch/missing

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Whitefang19, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I noticed that 2 of the club trophy images don't seem to appear correctly and appear as photo with a x over it. I am not a member of either club but noticed it when I was viewing the list of trophies and under the profiles of the members who are part of the clubs and have the club trophy displayed. I am not sure if this is just me or if the issue is already known.
    missing club image.PNG

2. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    This is know and we're working on it. Some of the trophies images were hosted off-site and when we make the change over to use SSL, the services that didn't support SSL resulted in broken images. We're moving all images to our server and re-linking them. This is taking some time since we have to dig though the code with the way we have trophies set to display, as well as other images around the site.

3. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
  4. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
  5. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The images that do this need to be reuploaded to either our server or a site that supports https.

6. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Re-upload? Maybe your proxy settings cause is not default. One problem cannot be big pixel with image load by Proxy cache max size to failed, small or normal pixel, 10x10 to 500x500 it's works fine, i just test my signature.

You may need edit check in messages > proxy settings > Image Cache Max Size (Kilobytes).

Change to 50000000 KB, will be fix.

7. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The image you're talking about is the St Patrick's Day 2016 trophy, which the image would need to be re-uploaded. When they first started, the forum was running on HTTP instead of HTTPS. The other one that would need to be fixed is the Designers' Club.

8. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    I guess. @Sporadic will need to upload on this site localhost trophy for folder. There site server + https is self for localhost is working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.