Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Trailer for My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by BK-201, Nov 12, 2015.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Trailer for My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
    Bigger! Fatter! Greeker! Orginal My Big Fat Greek Wedding star and screenwriter Nia Vardalos announced last year that she was working on a belated follow-up. Now, thanks to the backing of Universal, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is complete and debuting its first trailer. Find your best hat and your least hurty shoes and prepare yourself for the reunion.

The original film told a fictionalised version of Vardalos’ own early relationship with, and marriage to, actor Ian Gomez. The new one continues the tale, with Vardos' Toula Portokalos and husband Ian (John Corbett) unravelling a big family secret at another even larger celebration.

“Now that I’m experiencing motherhood, I’m ready to write the next chapter of my family story,” said Vardalos in her original statement. “Of course a few jaded folks in the press corps will claim I ran out of money or just want to kiss John Corbett again. One of these things is true.”

Vardalos had planned to direct, but somewhere along the way that job has fallen to Kirk Jones (Nanny McPhee, What To Expect When You're Expecting) instead. As before, Tom Hanks is among the producers along with Rita Wilson and Gary Goetzman.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is out in the UK on March 25 next year.