Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 Gameplay

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by VeritasOdiumParit, Oct 16, 2013.

1. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Watch the all new trailer featuring never before seen KINGDOM HEARTS III footage showcased at D23 Expo Japan 2013!

KINGDOM HEARTS III features a mature Sora as the main protagonist who sets forth on an adventure with Mickey, Donald and Goofy through new and legendary Disney worlds. KINGDOM HEARTS III will make full use of next generation console technologies to showcase a stunning universe packed full of worlds based on Disney properties.

KINGDOM HEARTS III is in development for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

All information taken from the description of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9twjpM7gU

2. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If that boats a summoning then it should make the summoning system at least somewhat interesting. never used it in passed games at all due to it not being very useful. The combat itself looks good from the brief fight that we see. I am a bit worried about the fight with the titan though i hope it isnt representative of many more of the boss battles because on rails button pressing doesnt make for the most fun gameplay

3. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    So this actually isn't Kingdom Hearts 2.46846 or whatever number comes between 2 and 3?

Might check on this one but the trailer didn't show much.

4. Shade Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good game play for the development stage, also a booster for the series with trailers for 2.5 and game play footage released.

Looks as though square have pulled their head out of their ass and finally got over the whole FF13 series, with the release of KH3 and FF15 they might restore their dignity and ties between their fan base.

5. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @doomguy it says at the end that the footage is for Kingdom Hearts 3 and that it is still in the development stage. Kingdom Hearts 2.5 will be coming out next year as well. Maybe I should have waited to get a PS3 rather than PS2. Seeing as the Kingdom Hearts games have now got HD re-releases on it.

I quite like the look of the new gameplay. It looks like it is heading towards more strategy based boss fights like the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth by Sleep. Looks like it will be fun :D Hopefully the beginning won't be slow like Kingom Hearts 2. I felt Roxas' parts at the beginning were a little dull. But, the gameplay picked up after that!

6. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Another trailer was shown at E3 this year of more gameplay footage of Kingdom Hearts 3:

The gameplay is starting to look really solid and smooth. Plus, the attacks look awesome!! Admittedly, the plot has gotten very confusing with all the handheld games adding more to the plot. But, I have a feeling this game will still be awesome regardless :D