Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Tournament of the Gods

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Rayden413, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    -Epilogue

Beyond the screams of the city and the normal lives of humans exists a coliseum unlike any have heard of before. Just past the peaks of the tallest mountains lies a valley in which this coliseum stands. Its structure is ancient, far older than that of any building known to man. Its walls stand taller than most buildings known in our modern age, and its stone, hand carved by those who gave their lives to build the most magnificent structure of death known to the world.

This is the Coliseum of War. In ancient times the strongest fighters from all over the world would gather to test their strength against others who, like themselves, desire the power and prestige of participating in the Tournament of the Gods.

Long ago a great ruler had this coliseum built in his honor. This ruler wanted to be able to gather all of the world’s strongest fighters and watch them battle in epic fights, sometimes to the death if he willed it. That ruler has since passed beyond the pages of history.

Now, the tournament is starting once again. With the discovery of the ancient coliseum, the call has gone out to all those with strength and power to attend and test their skill and mettle against one another.

Laws of the RP

1: No auto-hit

2: No auto-dodge

3: fairly judge actions

4: Invincibility is outlawed

What does this mean? (If you don’t know or don’t understand) (Examples included)

1: This means you cannot automatically hit an opponent. There is always the chance that it can be dodged.

Bad Example: I swing my sword and slice you from head to toe, cleaving you in half.

Good Example: I swing my sword in an arc that would cleave you from head to toe. If the blow were to land, it would cleave you in half

Explanation: While the first example is good for a book, this is not a book where everything is written in stone. Auto dodging this attack would be almost a godly feat. The second example is a good example because it allows the option for the opponent to be able to escape (Especially if they have abilities) but it also takes advantage of the other RPrs conscious and makes them think of what they could do to even the situation. Which I will continue with…

2: This means you cannot automatically dodge any attack. There is always a chance that an attack can hit you, if you are slow enough, or if you are distracted, etc

Bad Example: You swing your sword in an attempt to cut me but I dodge it anyway.

Good Example: You swing your sword in an attempt to cleave me in half. I counter the attack with my blade, barely getting it into place in time. The force of your blow causing my wrist to twinge in pain.

Explanation: Auto dodging is childish and is bad form when writing and RPing. It’s the classic “I Hit you!” “Nuh-uh” response which is just asinine. It is always responsible to add to the Role Play by being interesting and adding in what would be realistic. I’m not saying you can’t dodge, but if you do there should be something done, “You slip” or “You dodge but your cape now has a tear in it” or “You barely dodge but now you’ve allowed yourself to create an opening” or just don’t dodge and take the blow. Just because you take a hit, doesn’t mean you die. Be creative.

3: Do I even need to explain? Be fair means be fair. By that I mean no god-modding.

4: Again, no god-modding. No one is invincible

Rules:
    - All fights will be one on one

- Only two fights at a time

- Ella and Nejat will both be considered judges of God-Modders

- You can have more than one character (I’ll do my best to attempt to not get characters of the same player together in one fight)

OOT: I will await for people to post character sheets before starting the tournament. I will also post an opening post to commemorate the start of the Tourney. Min req characters for Tourney needs to be 8

tumblr_o4hyrzI1r61qgvvtno1_1280.jpg

2. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Sounds great - starting RPing purely because of spar/fight RPs. Got any other restraints that require abiding by? (How strong can a character be, specific races, etc)

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Super Smach RPers!!!
    Well, I don't exactly like reusing characters all the time, but neither do I want to produce uncontrollable amounts of them either. I would get mixed up if I were to use Karma from Bellatrix here, Grey Death from Experimentals or Adolph from Earth Pawns.
    Guest-starring would be one way of doing it, since I have zero character ideas that come to mind (let alone duos) for being native to this.

4. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Also will this be cannon? (Once the character dies, they're gone forever.) In terms of bringing in characters, I think we should totally be able to guest-star and if wanted, do like a "sponsorship" wherein there is the spectators which could 'donate' to drop a weapon or something as such (just suggestions).

5. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Great suggestions guys. Characters can be re-used if you wish. It is completely non-canon. I wanted something that was fun and engaging for us as a community. There is no basic story, just a brawl between characters. If you want a point of reference, I would have to point this towards the Interdimensional Tournament in DBZ. If none of you got to see that 5 minute teaser that never happened, then I'm sorry, cuz I don't really have any other references. As for guest or spectator, involvement, I really just want them there to make sure that no one is doing anything illegal. I can, in a sense, get a good grasp on modding, but since I don't know everything about everyone's characters, then it would be difficult for me to do so by myself. Which is a reason why I made you, Nejat, and Ella my honorary God Mod Inquisitors.

6. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Also, abilities and races don't really matter to me. I'll probably be reviving an old character of mine, Toshiro Yamada, for this fight. Universe doesn't matter. Everyone is essentially on equal terms. Say for example, a Shinigami fighting a Ninja. Completely plausible because Shinigami can only be seen by people with great spiritual energy. Ninja have great spiritual energy. It might be a different kind of spiritual energy, but for the purposes of the fight, the Ninja would be able to see the Shinigami. The same can be said in many cases.

I will however outlaw DBZ characters and anyone who builds a character like Accelerator. Even though Saiyans can be defeated, the were made by Akira Toriyama to be virtually impossible to be defeated. Many Universes offer "Godly" Characters and traits. I understand this, but I am also depending on all of you to be responsible. I'll tell you if your character isn't plausible. Or Nejat will or Ella. It doesn't really matter to me.

Just remember, this is for fun. I don't want this to get too serious.

7. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Name: Toshiro Yamada
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 134 lbs
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: Black
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationships?: Only his Goddess
    Siblings: None that he can recall
    Personality: Loner
    Universe: Final Fantasy(ish)
    Strength: His Faith
    Weakness: Overconfidence
    Armor: Enchanted Armor Forged by the Gods
    Weapon: Earth Fury, A Buster Sword of unimaginable strength
    Existential Power: Prayer: Toshiro attempts to call upon his Goddess for aid. Depending on the battle, need, and "mood" Gaia may or may not answer. Or she could give a partial answer. Roll 1d8 on effectiveness of prayer, 1 being fail and 8 being absolute. (Yes I will actually roll a 1d8 when I RP)

Defining features: Multiple scars, hidden by his clothing, Two sleeve tattoos (rumored to be wards against evil and corruption), multiple ear rings.

Powers: Arcane Abilities of both Black and White Magick, quick regeneration, Arcane induced super human strength

Preferred Clothing: Anything black, long-sleeved, pants, and usually a hooded Trench Coat made of leather (unknown type, coat seems to be impenetrable might be dragon leather)

Toshiro was originally from a planet much like Earth but many centuries into the future. There was a great space battle that took place and Toshiro had to abandon the ship he had been flying on. He was a low ranking officer but still knew protocol and procedures. Not that it really mattered in the end, for when Toshiro jettisoned his pod from the ship, he laid waiting for days, weeks, months at a time waiting to be rescued. The pod had limited life support systems with a small stash of food and water. In a pod meant for 4 or 5 people, the provisions could last a man more than a month.

Toshiro had went through all of the provisions and was on the verge of dying. He was not particularly religious, but his family always had a tradition of praying to the Goddess Gaia (Whom they believed to be the mother of all and the protector of their planet.) While Toshiro laid dying, he made a prayer that he would be saved, no matter the cost.

Gaia heard the prayer, but not from his dimension, but from another. She grabbed him and pulled him and his pod through the dimensions, through a place known only by gods and goddesses as the Void. When she did, Toshiro almost expired and died, but during the pull, she melded his soul with that of a powerful Esper, an Aeon of unimaginable power, power, that could rival the gods.

The name of that Esper was Eldjadmut. Eldjadmut was the Eternal Dragon. The very same dragon that was meant to destroy our world when the End of Days arrived. The second most powerful Esper, Bahamut, paled in comparison. Toshiro stabilized for he now had a life force that was tied to his. When he finally crashed on the new planet, he was changed. He no longer aged, and he now had the most powerful, destructive being locked inside his soul.

Toshiro has literally lived for many millennia. Though, only Gaia knows exactly how many years have passed. Even Toshiro has forgotten how old he was and how long ago that space battle took. While Toshiro is immune to age, he is not immortal. Stab wounds, gun shots, even chemical weapons can be used to kill or incapacitate him. He happens to have a very quick regenerative ability however, which saves his life more often than he likes.

In addition, he is an adept at using ancient arcane arts, using the forces of the world are nothing but child's play to him. Physically he is no stronger than most other humans, however, he can use his arcane abilities to fuel his own strength for short bursts of strength that is definitely inhuman. To keep his mind from exploding from the plethora of information he learns, he keeps non pertinent memories stored in a life crystal that he wears around his neck, always unseen, so that he may also access certain memories if the need strikes him.

Toshiro was given three tasks that he must do for the rest of his life until he either becomes one with the Eternal Dragon Eldjadmut, or he becomes the master of Eldjadmut.
    Task one: Gather all Espers and either bend them to his will, or befriend them so that they will lend him their power. Once finished he would become a High Avatar of the Goddess Gaia.
    Task two: Watch over humanity and the denizens of the planet (which holds so many names I can't name them all. Spira being one, and Gran Pulse being another). He earns the title of Paragon if he can save humanity without directly being involved.
    Task Three: Either Master Eldjadmut and allow humanity to prosper along with the other species of sentient beings on the planet (Toshiro likes to name the planet after the Goddess, Gaia.) or Meld completely with Eldjadmut and destroy all life.

Additionally, I'll also be RPing as the Announcer.

8. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    OOT: I know of a character I want to try: Old Karma.
    This is the original version of Karma, in the Chaos & Order RP made by @Enigma . More normal than the Bellatrix version that was polluted by the Void.
    Maybe I'll be able to dig up his old specs.

9. Enigma The man, the myth, the legend.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Someone remembers me! I cri ery time
    Okay sorry to derail, I got emailed from this

10. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Feel free to use it. I have no qualms with it. I actually enjoy cross-dimensional battles.

If I knew you I'd have pinged you. But welcome to the thread. Wanna join?

11. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Name: Karma
    Type: Modified Human
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 175 lb.
    Eye color: Black and white irises
    Strength: Equilibrium of order and chaos (can only be sustained for one action; saving or attacking someone in this phase will throw Equilibrium out of balance)
    Weakness: Imbalance of strength, brain, is a glass cannon (Means he has high attack and low defense)
    Affiliation: Order (for now...)
    Appearance: As for his appearance, he wears a light, long coat. It is half black on the left, and half white on the right, just like his pants and mask. He usually wears a mask, but when it is removed, his black left eye and his white right eye are revealed. he wears a white right glove and a black left glove. The left side of his clothing is damaged and tattered. He appears to be a young man in his early 20s.
    [​IMG]
    (I drew that.)
    Order weapon: Life cycle
    -A two-edged sword that is 1 inch broad and 36 inches long. It lacks a hilt, and can give or take life. An individual can be healed by the sword if their blood is stored inside the hilt. Insanely light, and incredibly durable. Right hand.

Chaos weapon: Insolence
    -A seven barreled shotgun with a shortened muzzle and no stock. Each barrel is 1 inch in diameter, with a barrel length of 12 inches. Named due to its disregard to surroundings by causing collateral damage, should the shots miss the target. Fires all available barrels, and can be quickly reloaded by replacing a barrel. Left hand.

Chaos and Order weapon: Equilibrium
    -A crossbow that is at its finest when he reaches Equilibrium status. It holds 12 bolts at a time, and can crank a new one in after each launch (like a chu-ko-nu). He can heal an ally at a distance or create a shield, or he could disintegrate a single foe or a whole area of foes. Two handed.

About: He has become what he is now to forget the losses he has suffered, and to see that the world flows as it should...

Karma seeks to maintain balance in the world. He has worked for Order and Chaos at different times, and his tasks have granted him orderly and chaotic powers as rewards. Because these powers have clashed, they have given him the side effect of being unable to age. Also, his strength becomes its greatest when his righteous acts are equal to his evil acts, reaching equilibrium. When his rigteuos and evil acts are imbalanced, the scales of his order and chaos power tilt, causing one power to become greater and the other to weaken.

Because he is unaging, he has taken up the pastime of learning and studying, and is a master of Alchemy, Biology, Botany, Medicine and Psychology. He puts his knowledge of these subjects to use by experimenting on himself (being alive for many years can get boring, if you don't find something interesting to do). It is wise not to get into a battle of wits with him.

He has taken up the hobby of reducing the amount of lethal points on his body, by what he knows in the sciences. This has been done by making medicines and potions with alchemy so that these substances can imitate and replace certain body functions. He has removed all vital organs, except the brain, lungs, and diaphragm. He has made medicines that dissolve on contact with his mouth, so that he may get nutrients and air into his body. His heart was slowly regrown to cover every significant blood vessel in his body. His waste materials and water are extracted through a filter he plugs to himself. The only truly fatal point on him is his brain, and even that he is attempting to alter to alter. He can communicate telepathically, should silence be needed, and can only travel as far as if he were speaking. Where his vitals once were, they are now replaced with muscle, superior to what his original muscle was. His anatomy has definitely been drastically reconfigured.

While his combat, actions and ideals are that of balance, his behavior is imbalanced. He likes to consider himself a loner, but in truth he does not like being alone. Though he seems cold and calculating, he can let loose and be ridiculous if around friends. He does have a great concern for life, and would rather that conflict could be resolved peacefully. But when he is enraged by injustice, his actions become inhuman, sadistic and dreadful.
    OOT: This is the "Old" Karma, not the current one in Bellatrix. Unlike "Void" (New) Karma, Old Karma lacks the Void Arts and is not as friendly. The art for him is also rather old, almost a year, I think.

12. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    @Core Interesting character. He seems a bit like Toshiro. They both don't age and they use their time to learn, study, and grow stronger. We are still going to need more people if I'm going to kick this off. At least 8.

13. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Kicking this off for getting [Old] Karma to the Tournament.

Karma, now free from his duties given to him by the gods of Chaos and Order, had decided to leave on a trip to view the country. Along the way, he saved villages, tortured criminals, raided caravans and had an all-around good time while doing good and bad acts to remain as close to his Equilibrium state as possible. When he came across one town, he overheard a legend about a cave that lead to another world. Since he had nothing better to do, he left for this cave. Upon entering, he traveled through it until he finally hit a dead end. Much to his annoyance, that was all there was. But as he left, he felt his body suddenly slip though the ground. Falling as if he were a spirit, the darkness around him changed to a blinding white. Upon waking up, he found himself in the center of a Coliseum. Slowly standing up, he looked around at the spectators that surrounded him. Crossing his arms, he muttered to himself.

"Well, so it was true. This does lead to another world."

14. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Just then spotlights flashed on and swiveled to the center of the Coliseum. There, one would see that a massive stage made of thick, carved, stone had been places. It was perfectly square while seemingly having been made of much smaller square blocks. The Stage was about 60 meters long and 60 meters wide while also rising a full 8 feet from the ground of which it had been laid. One would also see that there were stairs carved of the same stone that had been placed so that contestants could easily walk up the stairs to reach the stage.

There, at the center of that stage was a figure dressed in a sleek, suave looking suit. His hair was styled to make him seem like a Yakuza Pretty Boy. He wore sun glasses over his eyes and he seemed to have an almost permanent smirk on his face. "Alright ya punks. Ere'body out there settle the fuck down. For the next several days, this Coliseum, right here, is gonna be the center of attention for the whole world. Here you're going to see the strongest, the best, and the most brutal fights in all of human history. Because right here, right now, we have a little surprise for everyone. As of now, this marks the first, the only, Inter-dimensional Tournament of the Gods!"

What the announcer had to say seemed to get the crowd fired up. Screams, shouts, yells, from all over the stadium could be heard so well it vibrated his bones. A smile broke through his smirk. He couldn't help it if the crowd just loved him.

As the crowd continued to go crazy, a huge, absolutely enormous, 4-sided monitor display system seemed to float down from the sky. Upon the display system were more mounted spot lights and speakers to amplify the sounds that would come from the stage. The screens flickered and eventually popped to life bringing the image of the Yakuza Announcer so that all in the Coliseum, no matter where they sat, could get a good view at what's going on.

Raising his left hand above his head and bringing his right hand up, with a microphone, to his mouth he continued. "Ladies and gentlemen." He poke now with his accent completely gone. He seemed to finally get a little serious about his job. "We have gathered some of the best fighters from dimensions unknown. You, all of you, and even those sitting at home, will be given the opportunity to experience a Once In A Lifetime Opportunity to see and witness inter-dimensional beings. And. Right. There. Along. The. Way. I! Shiichiro Yamashiro Will be there to tell you all about it!"

From somewhere near the first rows several girls all cried out in unison, so loud that the entire coliseum could here it,
    "We love you Lil' Yama!" Without missing a beat Shiichiro turned and pointed at the girls in the front rows who had called out to him. "I thought I told you girls to wait in the truck." The crowd died laughing.

Clearing his throat, Shiichiro gained control over the crowd again, the noise died down. "Ladies and gentlemen, please, would you bring your attention to me. At the sound of the first bell, we will be proceeding with the first fight. This Tournament has two parts to it. You will see each and every contestant battle each and every other contestant once. The Second part of the Tournament will take place after each fighter has fought the others at least once. It allows our judges to determine their placing on the ladder with hopes of having the best, most spectacular and exciting fight for last at the top of the ladder." As the Shiichiro spoke, diagrams popped up on the screen to show the spectators how exactly the tournament worked.

"Now without further adieu. Please enjoy this break to visit the vendors, go to the restroom, or just sit tight and enjoy our gift to you while we prepare. Ladies and gentleman I introduce to you our Kickoff Concert Band, Distraught!"

With that the band began to start playing off in one of the more remote, yet visible parts of the Coliseum. Their heavy metal styled music soon filled the entire coliseum as spotlights soon focused on them instead of the support staff that began to fill the coliseum in order to make preparations. Strangely enough, Shiichiro seemed to vanish instead of having walked off, He was no nowhere to be seen.

OOT: First candidate will fight whoever is ready at this time: I want to have some fun before we do an actual tournament. Hopefully it will draw people in too. So either it will end up being Rayden and Karma, or Karma and someone else. For now I'm wiped out after posting as the announcer. But I am more than willing to fight if someone want's to take me on. I wanted to take of Karma but I don't know if that will be a good opening battle.

15. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Goi's body lurched through the monitors, the chains around him unravelling and surrounding said monitors. He hung there momentarily, looking down below as a deep yellow, mucus-like substance dripped from his body, sizzling the ground below with area within a meter beginning to per se 'decompose' into the same mucus-like substance. This went on for a few moments before the substance stopped spreading and thrust upwards in a beam, covering Goi entirely.

The beam came down as fast as it had gone up. Goi no longer hung from the monitor but had seemingly disappeared. He once again lurched into view, this time on the ground. Initially, the chains around him unwrapped and began lashing out on the audience; swift strikes either entirely penetrating the person, or decapitating them. Some had the unfortunate pleasure of simply being touched by the chains, the mucus-like substance burning away at their body, slowly digesting more and more organic matter and producing the same substance. Soon there would be nothing left of the person, but until then they would burn away.

16. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    The loud music and the obnoxious pretty-boy agitated Karma, but the new surroundings made up for that. Boxes created music from either concealed bands or stored sounds, and a giant platform carried four flat squares overhead.
    A strange new world... what are those things for?
    His thoughts were interrupted by the screams of the audience that seemed to differ from screaming cheers. Looking over to see the cause, he saw a chain lash out to him. Whipping back, Karma was barely struck by the chain across his mask. Sizzling, the mask began to eat away. Another chain that whipped out for the audience lashed out against Karma who stood between the source and the victims. Already bent back, Karma jumped to complete a back flip, saving his legs. Barely landing on his feet, he gripped his mask and pulled it off, its needle-anchoring surface pulling off of him. Looking at his mask, he saw it gisintegrating.
    Close one. I'll need to be very careful on how I take this threat on.
    Casting aside his mask, he threw off his coat, reducing the limiting weight on himself significantly. His load lightened by at least 100 pounds, and he threw off his twenty-five pound gloves and kicked off his fifty pound outer boots. The clothing, though seemingly light while he wore it, crashed into the ground, cracking it. Looking at the source, he saw what appeared to be a humanoid man dripping with acidic slime, and bound with chains.
    I might not want to touch it, so I will use Insolence and Equilibrium on it.
    Karma pulled out his weapons. In his left arm, he held his nock gun, and in his right, he held his crossbow. Jumping back, he readied himself for a fight.

#16 Core, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  17. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Goi noticed the other person in the arena yet quite frankly didn't give a toss. He continued slaughtering the audience.

18. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    A poor strategy. One must eliminate their threat before eliminating non-threats.
    Karma dashed forward and closed in one Goi, launching all seven shots from his nockgun. Upon firing on Goi, he altered his dash path by roughly 45 degrees, making sure to maintain speed while still avoiding him.

19. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    An enormous blade seemed to come spinning out of nowhere. The sheer size and force at which it slammed into the path of the other being's chains caused a shockwave that effectively repelled the chains and caused all spectators to hit the deck. The blade sat there, sunk into the solid stone of the coliseum amongst the seats of the spectators, the hilt almost straight up pointing to the sky. It was an impressive blade for sure. It was nearly 6 feet in length and was easily as wide as 3 hands long. The Blade itself was completely pitch black with the exception of the green runes etched into the flat of the blade, each rune seeming to 'smoke' with latent energies. The hilt was long and made it so that the wielder could get several varying holds to modify leverage. It was an impressive blade, and would require a man or woman just as impressive to wield it.

Standing on top of the blade, one foot upon the hilt and one foot upon the pummel. His figure was obscured by the long trench coat that enveloped his body. His long black hair fell out of the hood that rose up to cover his facial features. Only two bright emerald lights could be seen from under the blackness. Those lights could have only been his eyes. "I believe that fights are supposed to take place on the stage you degenerate. If you wish to fight, then we can settle this properly. If you insist on including the innocents of the Audience, then I will not hesitate to call upon Gaia to end you." The green orbs under the shadow of his hood seemed to flash almost dangerously.

"That's quite enough from all of you." Shiichiro seemed to appear out of nowhere. "It seems some of you are a little too eager to get in the ring and fight out your frustrations." He stood above all of the contestants on the air seemingly hanging by nothing. He snapped his fingers and caused everyone to appear within the bounds of the Stage. "Let's get one thing straight. This is MY space. Inside MY space, I control everything. Don't piss me off. Second: You don't include the audience. And I'll fix that right now."

The once seemingly flamboyant spokesman seemed to change completely. Clapping his hands together an enormous spell circle enveloped the entirety of the contestant area. Soon film seemed to come up from the ground and rise overhead covering a huge area and completely enveloping the arena that the contestants were to be fighting in. The film flashed with a myriad different colors and shimmered with hexagonal shapes before going completely transparent. "You can fight to your hearts content in here now. You cannot move outside this barrier. Attempting to do so will cause immense pain and possible disintegration."

He turned to Goi and then looked at Karma. "The Higherups have decided that you two would make a great opening battle to stimulate the masses. Get up on the stage and wait for me to announce you. I'm not going to be taking any shit from any of you. Remember, I OWN this space and I will use it if I have to."

OOT: I wish you guys would tell me that you are going to be going at it. My announcer hasn't announced anything yet. Please let me know next time. Now stand by.
    Note: Shiichiro is my excuse to keep things civil. Think of him like a god in terms of power. He won't actively participate in battle but if things get out of hand I will make sure things are done properly. I really want to use him for comedic relief so work with me while I keep these things going. Send me a message with a quick background of your characters so I can introduce them properly with Shiichiro.

20. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    All my shots... wasted!
    The attack by the swordsman somehow nullified it. Had those shot's actually hit, the ground would have been cratered enough for a man to safely curl up in it, leaving any victims splattered into a red, dirty mush.
    "Meh. Screw it."
    Leaving his current area, Karma headed up to the stage and arrived there, waiting for whatever would come next.