Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Tokyo Ghoul announces season 2 release datedate

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Mark Denn, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Tokyo Ghoul announces a new season to be released on the 8th of January. In japan they will be restarting the whole first season over again to stay on track for season two looking to see whats is in store for season two (link for announcement trailer will be posted later)

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Hmm this is curious wording, starting Jan 8th but Japan is restarting the series first. So I wonder if this means that the second season won't truly begin until around May 8th. Either way, despite it being not the best adaptation [haven't read it but some parts seem too odd to me] and being overly censored I am still looking forward to this.

3. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Starting the First season i don't think is going to effect the release date but they will be restreaming it on the TVs of Japan to flow into the second season better, Sorry for the weird wording