Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Midnight Channel - 06/30/18 - Voting Results

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by BennyDragonheart, Jun 30, 2018.

1. BennyDragonheart Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for voting, I can now reveal that Mary and the Witch's Flower has won, so tonight we will begin preparations for watching it on Saturday! If your nomination did not get picked, don't fret, you can always give it another shot next week!

[​IMG]

I hope you will watch with us and join the Discord channel and Rabbit Group!

The stream will be done using Rabbit (or LiveStream if things go hairy), on Saturday the 30th of June, at 2 PM PST / 4 PM CST / 10PM UTC+1.

(You will need to make and login to a free account in order to access the stream on Rabbit, and if we end up swapping over to LiveStream instead - you will need up-to-date Flash Player installed, just in case~)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us on here or Discord! Other than that, stay awesome, and I look forward to watching with you lot on Saturday!

PS: It is advised to get snacks and drinks ready, and do anything else you need to do before the start time, to avoid missing portions of the stream.

TMC Co-host,
    BennyDragonheart (AKA Indigo Bodolf)

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...