Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Journey of the Stars

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Dangoon, May 6, 2016.

1. Dangoon Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I decided to make this RP because I love Sci-Fi setting. The Plot of this RP is about the Crew of the Star Ship Jolly Roger of the Galactic Navy The Jolly Roger's Crew is a crew of misfits that were shoved onto the Star Ship, everything with people to low grades and people the superiors didn't like are on this starship. The Jolly Roger and it's crew are travelling to the most dangerous and uncharted sectors of space. The Universal Federation is the army that the crew of the Jolly Roger are part of the Universal Federation is made up of four alien races. The First race is Humans the native race of the Planet Earth. The Second Race is the horned ones are a 7 to 8 ft tall creatures with horns sprouting out of their heads They live at least 1000 years. The Third Race are Cyron a cold blooded human looking people with snake like features they have the same life expectancy as humans. The Fourth Race are the Tiles they are a race very similar to the mythological figures of elves in human Mythology they live around 600 Years.

The Jolly Roger and it's crew are currently Preparing to go into Uncharted Space.

Name:
    Back Story: (Not Required)
    Job on Ship:

#1 Dangoon, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
  2. Dangoon Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Name: Shingen Yuki
    Race: Human
    Appearance: black messy hair, thin build, and normal height, black eyes, Scar on the bridge of his nose
    Backstory: (Not Required)
    Job on Ship: Captain

Shingen sighed it felt like the end of the universe for him he only got put on the Jolly Roger Starship because of his low grades in the Academy . Shingen looked around the small Starship of misfits he was officially their Captain a lot of them looked like they could snap him like a twig, Shingen tried to put on his best serious face and looked forward in silence this is the scary they were going into uncharted Space in a Star Ship 75 years out of date, this would probably get them all killed he wipes the sweat off his brow. "Allright crew listen up we are going into Uncharted space were anything can happen in about 25 minutes". The thin captain said with very little confidence in his voice.

#2 Dangoon, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
  3. Anthony Senpai Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name:Anthony

Sex:male

Race human

Appearance: skinny,black long hair (to his shoulders) blue eyes

Job: engineer

4. Dangoon Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Shingen was after his announcement realized he had some free time so he decided to go to the Captains Quarters to change into his Uniform. When Shingen got to the door and swiped his keycard it didn't work the thing was busted. "Dang thing is busted well seems this thing will fall apart before reaching uncharted space". Shingen then grunted in annoyance it seems there is nothing he can do currently the ship was still getting crew members on it before they leave port. Shingen sighed he didn't even know if he could lead this crew of people well because he is kind of thin as a twig with no muscles.

5. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Name: Andraste
    Race: tile
    Appearance: tall, slender, pale blonde hair down to her waist which is usually tied back a bun, red eyes, tougher than she appears
    Job on Ship: bounty hunter / all-rounder (does different things. fills in where she is needed)

--------

Watching who was apparently the captain of the ship she was told to board, Andraste scoffed to herself. "If he treats this ship like he treats that card, we're all just going to die. Who in their right mind decided that this twig was perfect for the job to run this lot?" Making sure that there was a sufficient lapse of time in between Shingen getting on board and her following him, she made her move across the platform. There was a bitter look on her face that seemed to intimidate everyone and that pleased Andraste. Nothing made her feel more confident than to have people around her notice the massive aura that surrounded her that hinted she was nothing to mess with.

Once on the ship, she walked over to where the captain was and stood across from him proceeding to kick the wall, missing him by a few millimeters. Looking him straight in the eye, she addressed her captain with a vitriolic greeting, "Andraste. Bounty Hunter. I will warn you now, if you by any chance treat this ship like you treat that flimsy little keycard, you better rest assured that there will be a mutiny in your future." She smirked removed her steel boot from the wall panel revealing a good sized dent and walked off to the galley to grab a small cup of coffee and ruminate over what might lie ahead of her on the duration of this trip.

6. DarkWriter Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name: Zaen
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Tall, Strong build, Short Dark Brown hair, Scar on his right eye
    Job on Ship: Mercenary

------------------------------------

Zaen shook his head as he watched the supposed Captain broad the ship. " You've gotta be kidding me " , he groaned. He was sent here because his superiors had become fed up with his insubordination and the fact no matter how many people followed him into battle he was the only one to return. He grabbed his gear and boarded the old ship, with a glance he knew why he was here. They hoped he'd never return alive, he talked to no one as he went from area to area. It was a rag tag group, nothing but hotheads or outcast. " Whelp ", he sighed, " I guess I deserve this." Once he found the sleeping quarters he set his gear in the locker that matched the bunk he claimed. Looking around he saw nothing of importance and as far as he could tell everyone stayed clear of him just as he liked. Feeling a twinge of hunger Zaen decide to go check the mess hall for something edible though he doubted he'd find much. As he walked he stopped to see the commotion that was happening in front of the captain's quarters. A Tile had slammed her foot into the wall and seemed to be saying something to him, "Andraste. Bounty Hunter. I will warn you now, if you by any chance treat this ship like you treat that flimsy little keycard, you better rest assured that there will be a mutiny in your future." She then turned and walked away. Zaen smirked, seem's I'm not the only one here who feels like this guys not all that well trained, he thought to himself as he leaned against the wall. He walked past the captain and looked at the wall, he whistled as he noticed the dent left by her boot, " She's gonna be a real joy on this death trip " he said as he continued down the hall. Never get on the bad side of a Tile bounty hunter, he thought. Without so much as a glance to the captain he walked on hoping that the ship would just fall apart so he could go back to his normal life.

7. Dangoon Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    OOC: Ok lets get this plot moving along all future characters that will appear have made it on the Star Ship

The young man sighed he looked at the Tile Mercenary and shook his head first a bunch of muscle heads, now there was also a woman that could feed him his own spine. The Door Finally opened after another swipe, the wires must have been loose. The Door Closed behind him, he Quickly opened his bag and got changed into his Captains uniform almost immediately. Shingen then left the room, and he left for the captains chair and sat down. He looked around his eyes were large and frightened. The engines heated up. The Vessel was officially leaving port now.

#7 Dangoon, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  8. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    I might as well join in on this action.

Name: Iggin
    Race: Tile
    Appearance: Missing both eyes. Either wraps his eyes with bandages or a bandana sometimes just keeps it visible if he is alone or in trusted company. Left arm is missing and replaced with a prosthetic it has the ability to send out sonar waves so he can see vaguely. Same with his right leg. Wears traditional robes looks elvish as to go with the race. Also has long black hair. Also 6'4
    Back Story: He was born into a time of a civil war in his galaxy, His first 60 years were generally good. He went to school and was marked the highest and was fascinated with the bloody history of the tiles. Being 60 he ran for mayor and won being youngest of the tiles to ever become mayor. He served in the military and had 3 active tours. Came back a decorated hero and a vet. Then the civil war broke out. He was captured due to his old status. The tiles had an inequality and clear class system where it was next to impossible to move up. When they got a hold of Iggins they gouged both of his eyes out. This was When he was 130. He was helpless but not terrified. They locked him away where all iggins did was listen. His hearing got stronger and stronger as they held him prisoner. Eventually the military broke him out of enemy captivity and let him resume his life. Regardless of his injuries he orally applied to jolly Roger space crew and accepted him. He has been with them since they started and is eager to venture out into uncharted space.
    Job on Ship: Warlord and Assassin.

OOT: just because he is blind doesn't mean he is useless. :)

#8 Guts, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  9. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    She smirked, proud of herself for successfully intimidating the captain. After everyone made it onto the ship, it began to get a bit noisy with the unanimous chatter filling the air that covered a range of topics.
    Recalling the quick glimpse of the list of others on the ship, Andraste remembered that Iggin was going to be on this trip. He was a force to be reckoned with. Though he was blind, he was one of the best known mercenary and assassin among the Tile soldiers. Due to his sight being gone, his remaining senses were heightened. Nothing could get past him.

Finishing her coffee she sat at the table and just watched people. She picked out a human; he was tall and seemed tough. She looked in his direction and stared at him until she was sure he was looking back at her before raising her hand as if sending a greeting to him. He looked like he didn't know how to take her actions and just kept on walking.
    The noise was getting to be too much as a plethora of people poured into the galley so she got up and left deciding that she was going to check out the rest of the ship. She wasn't sure how many other women were in the crew, but for now she just assumed that she was the only one. Her next stop was the barracks to drop off her belongings. Once she got there, she set her back on the first open bunk she could find. Taking off her jacket, she reached into her bag and fastened a knife to her hip by clipping it to her belt.

10. DarkWriter Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Zaen Shook his head as he found some food and an empty table. Wonder what she wanted, he thought looking back at how that Tile Woman seemed to gesture at him. He shrugged looking forward to what would most likely happen next. He knew some of the men assigned to this ship because he'd been in fights with them. He figured he had a few hours to relax before one would get the guts to walk up and challenge him again. After finishing his meal he got up and began to examine the ship's layout. Passing down a hall he noticed a Tile with his eyes rapped up, poor guy, he thought, must be blind tough break to be lugged onto some ship like this.

Zaen after a time got bored and found himself in an open area of the ship for stores and other materials, including weapons. He looked around until finally he found the weapons box marked for him. He had been told he could request a select few weapons to bring on this journey, so he told his higher-ups two different guns, he packed his blade in with his gear. As he opened the box he grinned both his new rifle and pistol lay, along with ammo to last him a few years. "Thank you gentle men" he said to himself as he began to handle his new toys.

11. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Iggin inhaled silently, Capturing the musky scent of the room, that cleaning supplies couldn't drown out for him admist it he smelled a woman enter. Clearly wearing a sort of perfume though the effects existed likely a day ago. The stench was still new to him. It smelled of lilac. The vague shadows surrounding her showed pointy ears.

"A tile woman. Far from home aren't you?" said Iggin. He was sitting back against the wall on the blind side of the wall. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Iggin. Always nice to see my own kind on this ship. I'm sure you've heard of me. Never the less. I hope you take great pride in being a Tile. We are the best race in existence if you ask me."

Iggin heard her snap her knife to her belt but didn't flinch. He knew everything she was going to do simply by the movements she was making. Once she sat down it didn't matter. Iggin stopped talking completely and focused on the ship.

"Tell me, is the new captain a coward? Or do you think he has it in him to bring us home from uncharted space. We don't know what we will find out there."

#11 Guts, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  12. Dangoon Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The Captain sighed it had been a few minutes since they left port, so he decided to travel around the ship. Shingen then heard one tile talking and it was about him. "Or you can make that distinction for yourself" said an annoyed Shingen. "Yeah I might be scared, but don't underestimate me after one conversation, that's an order too underestimating someone will get you killed" Shingen said with a annoyed frown. Shingen had calmed down and has returned to his personality before he had learned, that he was going to be Captain of the Jolly Roger, and that was calm and collected. Shingen was a player of chess a tactician if you would, not a Brute muscle head like most of the other crewmembers aboard. Shingen was not just gonna let people push him around especially when they were going into Uncharted space, so that means he had to do what he thought was right and quickly make decisive decisions, and that is what he was going to do starting now, even if most of the people on the Ship could feed him his spine.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back Story: Shingen Yuki was born 22 years ago on the Planet Earth he grew up in a middle class family, during his teenage years he found out that he was a chess whizz. Shingen brought his team to semifinals of the Universal Chess Contest 2-Years in a row, due to his tactical mastery and being able to see things 3 moves ahead, the reason why Shingen could not win the championship was because of stage fright, but second place in the Known Universe is Quite intelligent especially for a young human like Shingen. After Shingen graduated from High School, he went to the Academy and thanks to Test Anxiety he got low scores when going through the Academy, That is why he was placed as the Jolly Rogers Captain.

13. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    "Ah, yes. It's an honor to meet you." She answered the voice that was directed to her beyond the other side of the wall. "I'm Andraste, one of the very few female bounty hunters of our race. The toughest of all the races if you ask me." She smirked and walked around to the other side of the wall feeling rude for speaking to him through the wall rather than talking to him face to face. Moving around to the other side of the wall, she sat across from Iggin.
    "I had the pleasure... well displeasure, rather to observe our captain as he boarded this craft. His personal equipment is not well kept and he blames the mechanical malfunctions on the working equipment rather than realizing he is the cause of the issues he faces." She paused trying to recollect her thoughts before getting angry at what she witnessed earlier, "I expressed my feelings towards him when I got the chance and I believe I let my strength get the best of me; I ended up denting a component on the wall with my boot while trying to cut him off from walking away from me so he could hear my two bits." Iggin softly chuckled, seeming to enjoy how she handled dealing with the captain.
    Then her expression immediately went stoic, "But in all seriousness, between you and I, this captain will not last long if he continues going down the path he is making. I sense a mutiny in the near future if nothing gets set straight."

14. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    As Iggin heard captain Shingen walk down the hallway And say his piece he decided not to say anything. Directly back at him mostly because he didn't feel like trying to take his role on the ship. He did however hear fear in the young captains voice. It was true, A nerve racking task to make sure a crew comes back alive. No matter the capability of the Jolly Rogers crew the young captain was going to need to earn the respect of the crew mates.

Now that Andraste was sitting next to him and she kept talking he could make out her facial features. If he could see he would recognise her pale skin not uncommon a characteristic of tile but other races generally desired someone who was pale. "What color are your hair and eyes?" he blurted out.

"The young captain is scared of his crew. He is trying to keep himself together Andraste. Putting the idea of mutiny in his head will likely make him act out of turn. I don't respect him. Not yet, But we all need to give him a chance." He paused for a second. "It will pain me to say. But it anyone tries to commit anything on his life they will be standing in front of me. I Will be certain to give the captain a fighting chance..." He switched the subject. "A female tile, Trained for mercenary work. I've met 2 in my lifetime, Scariest women I've ever met."

Iggin smiled towards Andraste. Out of curiosity more than anything he asked. "Tell me, What exactly have you heard about me?"

15. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Taken back by the sudden question of her appearance, she paused for a few moments, "My hair is a pale, pale blonde... looking almost white and my eyes are red." She laughed to herself, "It's my eyes that usually intimidate others before they even get a chance to hear me speak, both a blessing and a curse I suppose."

Rounding back to the original topic of the captain, she agreed with Iggin and clarified that her stance on the possibility of a mutiny wasn't something she was going to start. "I would be right there with you protecting Shingen, it's the others you have to be worried about. I did some research and looked into the backgrounds of a few people. I'll be watching them to make sure nothing funny goes on." Feeling satisfied with the outcome of that particular part of their conversation, she segued into answering his question.

"The usual rumors that get spread around the training facilities among newcomers as well as things my higher-ups had mentioned. You're a tough man and you have a long track record. A lot of your important feats happening before my time." She paused and laughed. "When people were finding out that we were to be on the same ship together, the rumors began to pour from everywhere... my favorite ones touching on how the possibility of our individual strengths and weaknesses were to be balanced out if you and I decided to team up for whatever reason and we would strike fear into everyone's hearts."

She stopped again, "I let my personality get the best of me earlier with the captain... I should probably go right those wrongs before I compromise what I was really put here to do."

Standing up, she bowed in front of Iggin before leaving the barracks, "I hope to have many more conversations with you."

16. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Iggin saluted Andraste and before she left the barracks he told her. "Don't believe all the rumors about me. I can tell you what happened to me if you want to know... Farewell."

Iggin stay in a sitting position simply waiting and listening to the ship members as they talked. Finally 10 minutes passed and Iggin pulled off his bandages. Most of his skin had grafted but some areas had skeleton exposed. His age didn't help with skin regeneration. Standing up walked over and kneeled grabbing oitment out of his footlocker. He rubbed it around and in his eye and within his sockets. Placing the oitment back and closing his footlocker He stood up. Walked over to grab his old wraps and rewrapped it around his eyes.

Iggin turned and walked out of the Barracks and towards the shopping centre. He went for medical supplies and purchased some more ointment. Placing down $5 he walked away ointment in hand. He started to head back to the Barracks.

17. DarkWriter Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Zaen smiled as he walked down the halls, his new sidearm holstered to his side. "That's better" he said. He felt better with a weapon within his reach, he preferred fire arms the best. He left his rifle locked in the container loaded just in case. He was here for more then just punishment, he had a much bigger job, one that he was more than happy to do. He chuckled to himself as he wondered around unlike most he had special permission to carry a firearm. a perk, he thought, to being one of the top's dogs. He slowed his pace as he walked within the shopping area, well look at that. He smirked as he watched Iggin with his goods.

I wonder how this is going to play out, he thought, when they find out what I'm up to. He grinned, "Oh, this is really gonna be fun".

18. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Leaving the barracks to go see the captain to apologize for what she did earlier and to offer her support, she once again passed the man she scouted out in the galley. There was something off about him to her but she couldn't quite place it. She stopped walking and stared at him, watching his body language as he watched Iggin. He seemed to have ill intentions.
    I can't just sit aside and let something happen... I need to do something and quickly at that.
    She gathered her composure and walked towards Zaen, hoping to break his line of sight and hopefully his train of thought as well. "I believe I saw you earlier, soldier?" He seemed to stop what he was doing but didn't turn around. "The galley, wasn't it? Just a passing gesture... but I'm sure you saw me." She inched closer reaching out to put her hand on his shoulder. "I know you hear me."

19. DarkWriter Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Zaen sighed when he heard Andraste, her again. He didn't move but he had stopped watching Iggin, what was she getting at. When he noticed her hand reaching out he put his hand up. "Yeah, I noticed, and yes I can hear you." He turned his head toward her, "What is it I can help you with miss." I wonder, he thought, what was it I might have done to get her attention. Zaen smirked, "I believe we were never formally introduced, I'm Zaen. I'm no mere soldier by the way I'm a mercenary but either works."

20. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    She looked him over, hiding her suspicion, "I see. I'm Andraste." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "So what brings you onto this ship? Last minute recruit or something? I don't remember seeing your name on the crew member's log." He didn't react to her question.
    So this is how he's going to play. Smooth. Even under pressure.
    She smirked and smacked his back, "Anyways, mercenary. Welcome to the crew." Feeling satisfied with how the encounter went, she turned around and went the opposite direction to get to the Captain.

------

Upon reaching the Captain's quarters, she quickly knocked on the door as to let him know that she was coming in. After waiting a few moments, she used her keycard to open the door and let herself in.
    "Shingen? I have come to speak with you." She stood in the doorway waiting for his answer.