Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Flash

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TwistedDesires, Mar 25, 2015.

1. TwistedDesires Perverted Queen

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I'm kind of surprised that no one has posted about it.
    There's so much to talk about when it comes to this new series, the cast selection, comparisons with the comic, comparisons with The Arrow, Grant Gustin *¬*, etc.

2. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    All my thoughts on the Flash character always comes from that Justice League cartoon. Actually that's about the limit of my knowledge of superheroes but those were fun times.

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Wow I'm surprised anyone else here is watching this. I thought @KarmaDelta and I were the only ones. I'm a little behind on it currently. maybe 3 episodes so I need to catch up soon. Although spoilers indicate he already messed around and time traveled once though I'm not sure it was the flashpoint paradox or Barry just time traveling to fix his relationship problems. I'm also not sure if the show is pre or post flashpoint because of all the theories running around.

Do you watch any other DC small screen shows? I'm one episode behind on Gotham and I also watch Arrow. Started iZombie last week and recently finished Constantine. Looking forward to the Supergirl and Teen Titans hype.

Also, if you're interested in comics check out the comic book club: http://justdubsonline.net/forum/social-forums/comic-book-club.6/

4. TwistedDesires Perverted Queen

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Oh, I remember those cartoons. That and Young Justice. But we're talking about the live action TV show. You should watch it if you have the time. :)

You shouldn't be that surprised, it's a fairly popular series now. I'm pretty sure a lot of other inactive forum users watch it as well.

Well, I've actually just finished watching the 15th episode, and I'll start on the 16th in a bit. So far the time traveling bit seems to be true but I think they'll explore more into that in the 16th episode. I think it's too early to tell if it's pre or post. It might just be a mixture where they don't entirely follow the comic's timeline. Have you gotten to the point where they've introduced Grodd? That was so exciting! :D

I'm catching up with The Arrow, currently on the second season. Gotham, I have to start, also begun watching iZombie but I have to finish both the episodes. I haven't seen Constantine but I might over the summer. Oh they're adapting Supergirl into a series? And Teen Titans into one as well? Or are we talking about the animation?

5. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    It's all live action stuff. The live action comic world is about to explode on the small screen in the next few years.

Preacher
    Supergirl
    Static Shock
    Krypton
    Young Justice
    DMZ
    Scalped
    Teen Titans
    Lucifer
    Global Frequency

And now there's talks of a Arrow and Flash spinoff. The first details concerning the spinoff in question claimed the inclusion of a blend of characters (living and dead) from both shows, possibly combining a team composed of Atom, Canary, Arsenal and some others. But they haven't given many more details to that.

With the success of Arrow and Flash on the CW it was inevitable that questions of cross-network universes would arise. With Supergirl heading to CBS, Fox finding success with Gotham, and now a Teen Titans series being planned for TNT. With all shows tied together through Warner Bros. Television, it would still be a challenge – but nowhere near impossible.

6. TwistedDesires Perverted Queen

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    This has been, perhaps the best news I've heard this year! (Other than all of my friends simultaneously getting pregnant)
    I'm most excited to see Young Justice. I really enjoyed the animation. Teen Titans too.
    I'd have to catch up with Arrow in order to make sense of the spinoff.

On to the main topic. I finally caught up with the Flash. Oh myyy.

7. shane_dalvin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

I've been watching since the fist episode. Awesome show! I love that its 23 episodes long, It feels like its been on forever. Same with Arrow and iZombie. Gotham was ok, it had its ups and downs. I only got a few episodes in on Constantine and kind of lost interest. The Arrow/Flash spinoff looks awesome and it seems like Supergirl has potential so I hope its good.

8. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I have high hopes for Supergirl since it's made by the same guy as Arrow and Flash.

Sadly Constantine was canceled after its first season ended, despite the large fan base. I guess fan base doesn't equal viewers. The creator of Arrow offered to do a spin off episode with his universe and Constantine to further hype it for the potential Syfy acquisition of Constantine. Here's to hoping.

9. Joker117 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The flash in the JL/JLU shows is Wally West not Barry Allen which this show is based on (though they mixed some of wally and barry together for the show) .