Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Feedback Tengoku V1 (Halloween)

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Crazy Potato, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    My goal is to make the ultimate theme, Tengoku is just that it's all my themes put into one!
    It has it's own framework and due to this it's one of kind only to JAN, I'm slowly adding what made the past themes unique in their own way into Tengoku but it's taking time due to me having no internet. At the moment I'm mooching off my neighbor's wifi to make do but it's so bad however I found a good spot that was just right to code and so I finally continued on Tengoku and 3 days later here we are.
    This theme was the first that I acually put time into.... littery I stayed up 25 hours to draw and finish a speaical someone, went to bed at 9ish woke up at 6amish (yesterday 23rd, june, '17) and I'm still up typing!

Any who I managed to finish coding a major part of theme and that's customization!
    Hover your mouse over on the left at the homepage and make as many themes as you want!!! Upload screenshots of your themes I'd like to see what you all come up with.
    Tengoku will be my final theme I'll ever make, Don't worry when it comes to events and Tengoku is completed I'll add event stuff to it. I want to draw more now while designing little things on the side.

Please post any problems or ideas. This theme is in Alpha Stage not many things are up yet and more is to come since this is my final theme I'll be looking forward to ideas that I can try and incorporate into it.
    I'll be adding these later for customization.

Forum Wide:

• Ability to change the logo to anything from past themes. [Done]
    • Pick which mascot follows you as you browse the forums.
    • Font size and/or Font styles
    • Ability to Organize the main page.
    • Ability to customize day night cycle with different characters, backgrounds and effects.
    • Have the customization be in it's own container on the right. [Done]
    Users and Threads:
    • Emblems. [Done]
    • Ability to change your backdrop (Donors or Staff).
    • Bigger and Better Designs for trophies and ranks.
    • Ranks give you perks as you level up.
    • A shop where you can buy things with your posts or it might have it unique virtual currency.
    Welcome to version 1 of Tengoku!
    You can use your own background,character render, and colors to make your own theme.
    Double Click the pencil icon in the navigation bar next to the "Members" tab t0 start on your options!
    Tutorial soon!

Here is how my personal theme looks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Crazy Potato, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Good work!

One bug. Fix one CSS (Quick search bar).

1. Bug Before:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    #QuickSearch {
        right: 20px;
    }

2. Fix After:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    #QuickSearch {
        right: 200px;
    }

Search template: #QuickSearch
    OR
    Add to EXTRA.css

I will look this style if has an issue. I report to this thread only.

#2 Samet Chan, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In the slider, colors is too big and squeezes the "Staff Online Now" section. The Color Picker either needs it's own section or needs less than 300px, somewhere around 200px looked good on a 1920x1080 resolution, but it pushed down into the next section without the next section being pushed downward and instead was pushed to the side. This implies that the Color Picker needs it's own section. Also, since there is an overflow for the slidebar/sidebar, it could be beneficial to customize the scrollbar for the majority of browsers that allow it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the feedback however I'll get to them when the time comes for now their there temperately.
    Alpha testing should be over soon so please pm me with your opinion on the themes and expect an emblem when it's fully released.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Crazy Potato so I've been using this for the last couple of hours and I'm a little torn on what to think.
    I do like what you're trying to do, making one theme that can be customised to however the user wants it. But that is also my issue, I am that indecisive so having too many choices is horrible for me.

I have a slight issue with the colour and style of the important buttons at the top such as "new posts" in that area. I'm also finding it hard to get use to the alert section not following you around the screen. I'm also curious about the placement of the reports button on the bottom left instead of top left. I'm wondering if having it there will make it easier to miss those parts that need attention.

I do like the pop out sidebar from the main page. I'll have to have more of a look at it another day. These are my initial thoughts, I'll check out some other features tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
  7. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1