Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

System Shock 3

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by BaconMan8910, Feb 18, 2016.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Remember, it is my will that guided you here...

System Shock 3 was formally announced back in December, and long-time PC gamers everywhere lost their minds.

The latest entry in the iconic series is being developed by OtherSide Entertainment and is joined by Warren Specter who worked on the original System Shock with Looking Glass Technologies.

In a press release, OtherSide Entertainment stated that “System Shock 3 is currently in the early concept stages of development.” So we can probably expect by 2017-18, at the earliest.

As someone who enjoyed System Shock 2, I'm really forward to running Shodan's crucible once more.

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine..?