Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streaming Sword Art Online: Alicization Eps 2 Dl Link

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by rem, Mar 15, 2019.

1. rem

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sword Art Online: Alicization Eps 2 download link is bad. Not sure if you can do anything but when clicked from the player get error instead of episode - the other 4 DL OK and all 5 play ok.

Attached Files:

2. Dirtie00 El Psy Kongroo Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    upload_2019-3-18_2-35-0.png

It downloaded just fine for me.
    If your having problems with the download the way I do it is press the download button close the ad then press the download button again and it works fine . Good Luck

3. rem

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    that's odd, tried it again on a couple of browsers, two different computers, clearing browser cache, the usual - with the same result - the link that is returned is https://www.mp4upload.com/nzu7z75cht5u is that the same link you get that works?

Maybe.. my network? I get the same result from ALL "twin star exorcists" download episodes (well... they wont play either though) I will try from the office later today and see if the same result.

Edit> sorry didn't see the screenshot you left me - looks like a different URL - if I manually type in the URL in the picture it works. Why would I get a different URL from the download button in the player?

#3 rem, Mar 19, 2019 at 10:03 AM
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  4. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +294 / 0 / -0
    The streaming site does not always use the same links from the download site. The player will use/initiate a download of whatever the player is fetching the source from. In this case, if the player is using the file "abc" then the player's download button will initiate a download for file "abc." If the download site links to file "xyz" the video player will not automatically grab "xyz" because the player is connected to "abc."

This is why it is important to specify if you are using the streaming site (embedded player for each episode) or the download site (list of links on one page).

5. w133prb I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0