Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Suggestions

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by ThatRandomGinger, Jan 29, 2014.

1. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Here you can post any Ln you would suggest to others or the group as a whole

I personally recommend A Certain Magical Index to you all, (If you hadn't noticed that's kinda my flagship anime/novel), it's takes a bit to get used too but well worth the investment, 22 novels just for the 1st part of the series (covers seasons 1,2 and what would be 3 if the where to make it) not to mention the New Testament part of the series. It's got plenty of action and leaves you guessing whats going to happen next.

Another i would like to recommend is for the ecchi/comedy fans and that is Highschool DxD, and no i'm not joking. Despite being drenched in ecchi its actually a good read, hilarious momments, DBZ sized battles, and even a teary moment or too.

That's all i got so time to share people!

2. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    After reading all that is translated of Haganai i can safely say you should go read it, It is a nice slice-of-life comedy that slowly turns into a love-comedy harem. may be slow to start how ever once you get rolling you just go and its a blast reading