Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Suara Returns to Sing New Opening, Ending for Utawarerumono: The False Faces Anime

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Mark Denn, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Single containing new songs ships on January 27
    [​IMG]F.I.X. Records announced on its official website on Saturday thatSuara is performing the new opening and ending theme songs for theUtawarerumono: The False Faces (Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen) anime.

The new opening theme song "Ten Kakeru Hoshi" (Star Hanging in the Sky) and new ending theme song "Hoshi Kudaru Sora Aogimite" (Looking Up at a Sky Full of Stars) will appear in the latter part of the anime. Suara (pictured right) will release both songs on a single titled "Ten Kakeru Hoshi" on January 27. Suara also performed the anime's first opening theme song "Fuantei na Kamisama" (Insecure God) and first ending theme song "Yumekaotsutsuka" (Feeling as if in a Dream).

Sentai Filmworks licensed the anime in October and plans to release the series on home video.

[​IMG]Keitaro Motonaga (Date A Live, ToHeart - Remember my memories, School Days) is directing the anime at the studioWHITE FOX. Masahiko Nakata (Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara) is adapting the original character designs by Tatsuki Amazuyu(Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara, ToHeart2 franchise) and Misato Mitsumi (ToHeart2 franchise). Munemitsu Suga is supervising the scenario, and Takamitsu Kouno (ToHeart2ad, UtawarerumonoOAV, We Without Wings - Under the Innocent Sky, Abnormal Physiology Seminar) is serving as series script supervisor. Naoya Shimokawa (To Heart franchise) and AQUAPLUS are credited with the music.

Famitsu described the original story as follows:

When I came to, I realized I was standing in the middle of a vast, snowy plain I knew nothing of. I didn't know how I got there. And to add to that, I couldn't remember anything, not even my name. I stood there, dumbfounded at my absurd situation. But then, as if to spite me further, a gigantic monster suddenly appeared, a insect-like creature that began to bear down on me. I tried desperately to run, but it cornered me into a hopeless situation. It was then that the girl appeared. Her name was Kuon. It was this beautiful girl, who bore an animal's ears and tail, that saved my life.
    Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen premiered in Japan on TV Tokyo on October 3 at 25:00 (effectively, October 4 at 1:00 a.m.). Crunchyroll is streaming the series as it airs in Japan. The series is listed with 25 episodes.

ADV Films originally licensed the first Utawarerumono TV anime, but FUNimation Entertainmentlater picked up the license. Sentai Filmworks announced on Tuesday that it has licensed theUtawarerumono OAV.