Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Stylish

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by Jaysp656, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Jaysp656 Artificial Intelligence

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Something I've been playing around with the last couple months is using browser addons to inject CSS code on DTR. This injecting does no harm to the site and only affects those that are using the styles being injected. The addon I use to do this is called Stylish. With Stylish I can change most visible aspects of any website I desire. I can make it so the site looks more like how JD did, give it a custom background image, insert my own banner, recolor text, change the sizes of different things, etc.

and my staff role image :p

If enough people want to try it we can possibly make it so that we can have stuff like animated avatars or an animated banner on DTR even though the site currently (and probably will never) include those things normally. If done right I know we can make stuff that everyone who has installed it can see the changes to it without having to reinstall each theme.

Stylish is only supported by these three browsers (links included)

Firefox
    Google Chrome
    Opera

All the changes shown in the spoiler above I've put into a Style that has built-in options so you an choose how you want the site to appear. I wont say it is perfect yet though, as there are some features that aren't fully functional yet. Nothing there should make DTR or DT unusable though. And if you don't like this theme then you can easily disable it
    http://userstyles.org/styles/86173/dubtopian-review-option-theme?r=1374637325

Feel free to post ideas here on something you want made and I'll see what I can do. Also if your curious on how to make CSS styles and change a website's appearance on your own feel ask below or shoot me a pm.

2. Ddos_Dragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Nice work, a shame no one utilized you.

I would, but I wouldn't know what to ask for.

Although, I only did just see two, as most of your work seems to have disappeared. ;)

But, based off of the stylish style and your sig, I'm sure you're great.