Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Studio Colorido Animates 2nd Puzzle & Dragons TV Commercial

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Vladnyx, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Studio Colorido (Taifū no Noruda) animated a second 30-second TV commercial for the hugely popular mobile phone game Puzzle & Dragons. The commercial began streaming on Wednesday and is titled "Fuyu no Seishun" (Winter Youth). The commercial follows the same boy who transferred into a new school in Tokyo in the first commercial. It's now winter and he realizes one of his female classmates is interested in him. Unsure how to approach her, he loads up Puzzle & Dragons on his mobile phone only for it to come to life. The phone drags him to where she is and the end shows the two playing the game on their phones together.

The commercial was directed by Yōjirō Arai, who also helmed Colorido's Taifū no Noruda film and previously worked as an in-between animator on Ghibli's The Secret World of Arrietty, From Up On Poppy Hill, and The Wind Rises. Akihiro Nagae, an animator at A-1 Pictures, designed the characters.​

Studio Colorido has previously created the "Ryōtei no Aji" commercials for food manufacturer Marukome's instant miso soup and the 10th anniversary special animation for Fuji TV's Noitamina block, "Poulette Chair."​

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @BK-201 as the only other person on this website with any significant interest in anime shorts still I recommend you watch this. Simply because this has now been added as episode 2 of something we've seen before:
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/31846/Tenkousei_ONA

I kind of liked this one, while I barely remember the first commercial this one seems a bit more charming since they tried to through in a romantic vibe. Good try to the studio but they won't beat their Ryoutei no Aji ads with this kind of short.

3. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Thanks for that. Weirdly I saw this in one of those cool Japanese commercial compilations vids on YT a few days ago.