Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

[Steins;Gate] What's the deal with FUNimation restricting trailers

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by JustAdmin, Mar 28, 2013.

1. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    I noticed the trailer for steins;gate is restricted to the US. This is annoying as hell. It's not like we are going to be able to watch the show, the trailer isn't even worth restricting. I also noticed they are heavy on the removal of other people displaying the trailer as well. Not nice Funi! Some of us are willing to buy this series via import and you are alienating us.

2. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I wish I had an answer to that. You'd think that since it takes money to dub anime that they want to make as much as possible but no they restrict sales to US and Canada.

Seems counter productive if you ask me. Like for instance MacMeaties and Nonononoki would be faithful customers. I know this. They love Funi's shit. But they cant but it bc they dont live here. In America.

3. minisiets Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I believe I have an explanation for this! Wait for it... wait for it...

It is clearly an organization plot to hide the truth of Steins;Gate from us! :p