Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

[Steins;Gate] Truly unique tale of time travel.

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by M-theoria, Sep 8, 2013.

1. M-theoria Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A series that really demands your attention in order for you to truly appreciate how good it is. Likeable characters with incredible pacing and few faults, it does become slightly confusing towards the end ( but which time travel story doesn't) however the presentation, soundtrack and strong characters ( in particular the strong female leads) make for a truly unique and mesmerising story, highly recommend.

2. Jaysp656 Artificial Intelligence

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I agree, Steins;Gate is one of my top favorite anime. It really did well with letting you warm up to the characters and get to know them and connect with them before much really happens.

3. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Dr. Pepper is the drink of intellectuals! Oh yeah and time traveling social inept scientists is always full of win.

4. minisiets Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Dr. Pepper is the drink of intellectuals! Oh yeah and time traveling social inept scientists is always full of win.

I am *not* socially inept! My genius is just too sophisticated for smaller minds to comprehend. Perhaps if these simpletons consumed more Dr. Pepper they might someday be privileged enough to attain my intellectual level, but alas, not all are cut out for the drink of the Chosen Ones... :3