Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Added Starocean Ex

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by AmericanBlade, Oct 11, 2013.

1. AmericanBlade I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    StarOcean EX is a great anime to watch, I really hope the crew to dubtopia will add it soon, like it use to be on justdubs.net

2. Sporadic Site Dev / Owner

Ratings:
    +962 / 0 / -0
    Hey I still have the set that was on JustDubs on my hdd so it will be up soon. I'm just a little behind on my uploading, which I'll be catching up on it all today so expect them in the next couple of days.

3. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Bumping this thread. I don't think this series made it to the site or it might have gotten lost. I searched the site using StarOcean and Star Ocean, which neither came up with the series. So for now, I will treat this thread as a pending request.

I for one would be interested in seeing this. If there is any additional interest in this, please reply to this thread.
    If this has already been added to the site and you know the location, please include the link in a reply.