Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Star Ocean EX: Do you think this stayed true to the video game?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by VeritasOdiumParit, Aug 10, 2013.

1. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    A lot of people seem to have been disappointed by this anime. Especially seeing as how it develops and the characters who are in the series. I for one enjoyed this anime. I really wish they could have made a second series for the second disc of the game. But, from what I have read a lot of fans were unhappy about how simplistic it was. But, I thought it was pretty good, especially the animation. Having said that, I guess I still prefer the game. But, I still enjoy this anime as it is based on a game I love, and thought would never gain enough popularity to become an anime.

Having said this, how do you feel about this anime? Do you think it did the game any justice? Or did you think it was a silly idea to adapt a video game into an anime?