Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Stand By Me Doraemon 3D CG Film's New Trailers Tease Drama, Romance

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The official website for Stand By Me Doraemon, the first 3D CG film starring the anime robot cat Doraemon, began streaming the second and third trailers for the film on Sunday. The third trailer features the film's theme song, "Himawari no Yakusoku" (Promise of a Sunflower) by Motohiro Hata.

Text: To everyone who has experienced childhood.
    Text: Doraemon's story of beginning and end
    Text: Change the future
    Shizuka: Nobita! Nobita!
    Shizuka: I'm going to quit the marriage!
    Text: A forseen destiny
    Nobita: Shizuka! Shizuka!
    Text: Something was gained.
    Text: But
    Text: Something was lost.
    Text: To think that something that was thought to be obvious would be this precious.
    Doraemon: I can't be here anymore.

Text: To everyone who has experienced childhood.
    Doraemon: Here we go!
    Nobita: If Shizuka becomes the wife of some lousy guy like me, she'll suffer her entire life...!
    Shizuka: I'm going to quit the marriage!
    Text: Change the future
    Nobita: Shizuka's going to die!!
    Man: That young man can wish for others' happiness, and exchange their sorrows.
    Announcer: The program has completed. Return to the future within 48 hours.
    Text: Something was gained, and so, something was lost.
    Doraemon: You'll be fine, even without me!
    Nobita: Doraemon felt assured! He can't come back!!
    Doraemon: Nobita!
    Text: To think that something that was thought to be obvious would be this precious.
    Text: Dora-sobs
    The film will open in Japanese theaters on August 8.

The manga creator duo Fujiko Fujio (Hiroshi Fujimoto and Motoo Abiko) created Doraemon in 1969. In the story, the robotic cat was sent by a boy in the future to the present day to help the boy's hapless grandfather, Nobita. Doraemon, Nobita, and other children deal with everyday childhood issues, solve (and cause) problems with the gadgets in Doraemon's fourth-dimensional pocket, and embark on escapades through time and space.

49-year-old Takashi Yamazaki (Returner, Always: Sunset on Third Street, Ballad, Space Battleship Yamato) and 48-year-old Ryûichi Yagi (Pénélope tête en l'air line director, Moyashimon 3D CG director) are helming this 36th Doraemon film after collaborating on Japan's first feature-length 3D CG anime film, Friends: Mononoke Shima no Naki. Yamazaki also wrote the screenplay.

http://www.dubtopia.eu/anime-news/stand-me-doraemon-3d-cg-films-new-trailers-tease-drama-romance