Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Spice & Wolf

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by ThatRandomGinger, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Here you can post about the Spice and Wolf novels

Story Synopsis:
    Spice and Wolf revolves around Kraft Lawrence, a twenty-five year old merchant. His main goal in life is to gather enough money to start his own shop, and he already has been traveling for seven years while gaining experience in the trade. One night when stopped at the town of Pasloe, he finds a centuries-old pagan wolf-deity girl named Holo sleeping in his cart. She appears to be a fifteen-year-old girl, except she possesses a wolf’s tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town’s harvest goddess, who has kept the area blessed with good wheat crops for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she desires to return to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu, since she believes that the locals have forsaken their past agreement and she is therefore no longer bound to their land. She makes a deal with Lawrence to take her with him in exchange for her wisdom and supernatural abilities, but as they travel, her true nature draws unwanted attention from the church.

My Synopsis:
    Haven't read it yet will but update once I've started

2. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Where could I find this. Bakatsuki apparently translated it but took it down. In fact could anyone tell me where I can find LN translations besides Bakatsuki?

I only just started to get a bit interested in them (Although I'm trying to stay away from any Ongoing because it's hard to tell when further chapters will be released and I still prefer anime and manga so if those exist I'd rather follow them if I can) so I don't know a whole lot about where to find them.

3. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    It got licensed, that's why BT doesn't have them anymore.
    I believe the first six or seven volumes are already out, just buy them, they're about ten bucks each (amazon has them all if your local bookstore does not).

4. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    You could try to find the independent translators, a few of them have blogs or their own little website that may have them. As far as a realiable site I really haven't found one aside from BT, I think i saw a PDF of the tranlated works despite them being off of BT but will have to go back and do some digging

Yep that's a big rule of theirs, as to avoid being hit with copy rights

Edit also BUMP: Maybe i can bring the novel club back to life now

5. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Please do.
    Well at the very least I'd be willing to join in now since I've gotten into it a bit. Not as much as anime or manga but since some anime or manga have stopped for a while and there is little hope of them continuing any time soon (as in next few years) it's nice to have LN to rely on.