Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

SMAP's Takuya Kimura Guest-Stars as Crayon Shin-chan's Entire Family

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Mark Denn, May 21, 2015.

1. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I'm Home star plays even the dog in his 1st voice-acting roles on anime comedy show
    42-year-old SMAP band member Takuya Kimura will voice his first guest roles in the long-runningfamily television anime Crayon Shin-chan. The collaboration is a crossover with I'm Home, the revived live-action television series starring the actor who is often nicknamed "Kimutaku."

[​IMG]
    In the story, the faces of Crayon Shin-chan's entire family have morphed into Kimura for some reason. During the bizarre transformation, Kimura will voice all five characters — the kindergartner Shinnosuke Nohara himself, his mother Misae, his father Hiroshi, his little sister Himawari, and even his dog Shiro.

Kimura commented on seeing the entire transformed family, "As you might have figured, it was unnerving. I don't look that manly." Regarding the dialogue recording, he added, "The hurdles are higher than even in a live-action show!" Nevertheless, he introduced himself in the spirit of Shin-chan, "Yo, I'm Taku Nohara, and I'm 5. Call me Nohataku." He even uttered Shin-chan's signature "Buriburi–" phrase.

Kimura has enjoyed over two decades of entertainment success as a member of the boy bandSMAP. He also voiced Howl in Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli's Howl's Moving Castle film and JP in Takeshi Koike and MADHOUSE's Redline film. He then starred in the live-action film of the space opera anime classic Space Battleship Yamato (adapted as Star Blazers in English).