Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sirius The Jaeger

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by Bad King, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Bad King Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Live on netflix.

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Like I explained to you in your Last Hope Season 2 request thread:

3. Bad King Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You guys seem to be pretty slow on the uptake so these sorts of threads are needed, I've seen you not get something that's been out for months on other sites and even deny that it's been dubbed.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    Our content team works for free. If you do not like the anime we host you are free to go elsewhere, but according to some of your other posts it seems you are using mainly Netflix as your source of anime. Netflix is a site you have to pay to use, a site that is not a legit anime site nor a source we use. This is the same with other sites. So please do not use netflix as a source or against us, unless you would like to offer to pay the fee it takes to access netflix monthly, if you are willing to do so then by all means our team will be more than happy to put up every available dubbed anime available there.

Have you ever heard of "Fan dub?"
    ill explain
    Fan dub is anime that isn't an official dub, there are lots of sites out there that host fan dub anime. Basically its anime where a group of people get together and do voice overs, in English by reading the subtitles. Those are not legit dubbed anime (we as well as several other sites will NOT host them). I have this argument with a lot of fans that come in stating that a specific anime is "dubbed" but when we check legit sources, the anime isn't available via dubbed and when i ask for the link come to find out its a fan based dub page. Actual dub anime has actual voice actors listed. A lot of the fan based dubbed anime tend to be the newer anime, so people get confused when they see that a site has a certain new episode available dubbed but cant find it in legit dub sites.

Please keep in mind:
    Our entire staff have lives outside of this site. Some work, some are in college/ school, some have families. But we all do what we can to provide content to our fans. Our team is not obligated to explain as to why content isn't available right away, our team does the best they can at providing content as soon as its available and are usually on top of things. Our site contains one of the largest list of dubbed anime, which is a lot of content to keep up with. But our team does their very best

Now aside from blowing up our request anime section about netflix content and making accusations like our site being "slow" and not containing anime that's been available for months , let me ask you this, Have you even bothered to check elsewhere on our forum?

like our announcements section
    https://justanimeforum.net/threads/some-anime-removed-from-jd-org.19228/
    which contains a thread explaining why we don't have certain anime available to stream, but its available to download. If you havent I would suggest you take a look around before making such accusations to our already hard working team.

Im assuming you do not know what it takes to run a site, better yet what it takes to run an anime site. My husband is the owner of this site. I, as well as our entire team of staff work hard in our spare time, for FREE, to make the site what it is. We all provide YOU a free service, so pardon if we seem irritated when people don't take time into researching their material, then have the audacity to attack us for the way our site is. As i have stated above if you do not like how our site is you are free to go else where. I am here to defend my team. Running a site isn't as easy as you think, it takes a lot of knowledge, patients, time and money. but we all have the same love for anime to keep this site going for as long as we can and would appreciate some patience as well as some credit for our hard work.

~Ella

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I'm a new content manager. I understand this site is slow adding anime because I still not custom to the new system yet. There is only 2 content manager that includes me working on this site. If this site were to run Wordpress it would be a lot easy to manage to add anime on time. Unfortunately, since this is a Netflix related request however my Netflix account has been deactivated for a very long time. If you're or other users willing to donate money to reactivate my account I will gladly start working on making a project to add them on my own time. If not just have to sit tight and wait for a content manager to add them soon when the time comes.

#5 Tokyosama, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  6. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    I have confirmed with Spor, we cannot use Netflix as anime source. Netflix is very anal about their content being used and is one of the sites that will flag another formusing their content. So we will NOT be uploading any Netflix anime UNLESS it is content that’s available on other sites.

7. anonymous Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah the content uploads have become kinda slow without laximus around. they haven't been updating bloom into you and some other animes for a while now. and there are quite a few broken anime requests still pending.

it is out on torrent sites so can you use those as your source?
    https://nyaa.si/view/1103994

oh and please upload mp4upload or rapidvideo links.