Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fixed Signature Issue

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by SkeLo, Feb 27, 2018.

1. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Sorry team I was trying to remember if there was a particular forum for such issues but this was the closes I could find...

Not sure but my sig pic has become corrupted or something... you know when it gets the icon which reflects an image with a cross on it... any ideas how I can get it back please...??

Actually maybe I should have reposted under the bugs section as I had raised this a while back as per following thread https://justanimeforum.net/threads/image-errors.13552/

#1 SkeLo, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
  2. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Hi, Signature is not the issue. Your image is http://i.picresize.com/images/2016/04/30/KbLRd.jpg has been removed or something crashed image. You may need re-upload to imgur image again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I received this from the Image Proxy test in the Admin CP.
    This means that the issue is from your image host of choice and the server itself doesn't exist at that name-based address. As Samet mentioned, you will need to re-upload it. Otherwise you will need to revisit your image host account and get the new address for the image, if the image still exists on your account.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Ok great! Thank you for clarifying that for me... appreciate both your time

Hey what if I cannot remember the original link or where the image is saved; anyway you would know how I could retrieve it please??? For the life of me... I cannot find it anymore... !!!

Never mind I managed to find! Yay... Cheers

#4 SkeLo, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First, please refrain from multi-posting (posting multiple messages in a row without anyone else posting a response). All registered users are able to edit their own post when they need to update a post with new information, especially if no one has posted a reply yet. All future violations will be met with warning points by moderators or administrators on the forum.

Second, you will need to resize your image as it violates our community standards for Signatures.
    Located here: https://justanimeforum.net/threads/site-rules-community-standards.10082/
    Non-compliance will result in a forced change to your signature. I'm having to crack down on this because the signatures are getting bigger and bigger and NOT staying within the guidelines. I strongly discourage from re-adding the image if it has not been formatted to fit within the length and width specified in the community guidelines as this can also be met with warning points. Too many points could result in a ban.
    The links are fine for now, since you are linking to quotes related to an anime.

6. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    1000 apologies....

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways...

I will rectify this as soon as possible....

Oh food for thought... encouragement does go along way.

7. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    We just resized your image to 500x300, You can change your signature to here,
    Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/BDQLmds.jpg[/img]