Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

sig request

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by Whitefang19, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I would like someone to create me a Death Note themed signature. The characters I want in it are Light Yagami and L and for text I want it to be my name. I remember that I made a similar request back in April 2013 which was the first signature request that I made when I joined but as far as I remember it wasn't completed. I don't even remember why it was never completed/started since I made that request 3 years ago.

#1 Whitefang19, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  2. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I have decided that I will wait for this request to be completed before I make another request in the future because this request was the first signature request that I made when I joined this community 3 years ago but it was never completed/started which is why I will wait for this one to be completed before I make any other request in the future.

Also the reason why I decided to remake this request and why I chose Death Note as the theme for the request was because I found justdubs when I was looking to re-watch Death Note and other anime series that I had seen when they aired on tv and I don't even remember how many years ago this was.

3. Walshy Born To Rage

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    im on it
    will edit when done

4. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I will give you my thanks in advance @Walshy and I look forward to seeing it when it is finished.