Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Show by Rock!! Season 2's Promo Video Previews Opening Song

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Vladnyx, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    The official website for Show By Rock!!#, the second season of the Show By Rock!! anime, began streaming the show's second promotional video on Wednesday. The video previews the opening theme song "Heart wo ROCK!!" by Plasmagica.

The site also revealed two new visuals for the Arcareafact and BUD VIRGIN LOGIC bands, who will both join the second season.
    [​IMG]
    The cast members of Arcareafact include (clockwise from upper left in image above):
    • Eishin Fudemura as Seren, the bass guitarist and son of a "cosmic-level" major group leader​
    • Chiharu Sawashiro as Arugon, the drummer​
    • Yūsuke Kobayashi as Chitan, the main vocalist and pianist whose parents are both famous musicians. "With my piano, I spin the world."​
    • Taku Yashiro as Orion, the violinist and de facto band leader. "The glittering finest gold, noblesse oblige!"​
    [​IMG]
    The cast members of BUD VIRGIN LOGIC include (clockwise from upper left in image above):
    • Aimi Tanaka as Paypain, the band's bassist. She is a member of a rare Dark Giraffe tribe, and has since a young age been in charge of a mysterious organization. She serves Eileen as her maid. She hides a lot of weapons under her skirt, and she is quite scary when she gets angry.​
    • Ibuki Kido as Handrek, the band's drummer. She is a "Mumroid" girl who was secretly developed at a facility owned by a mysterious organization. She joined the band after becoming Eileen's playmate. She calls Eileen "Master" and Paypain "Maid."​
    • Ruriko Noguchi as Eileen, the band's vocalist and guitarist. She is a girl of the Royal Lion tribe, and is charismatic, beautiful, and has the personality of a king. However, she is also clumsy, so she often falls over and drops things.​
    The anime will premiere on October 2 at 10:00 p.m. on Tokyo MX. The anime will also air on TV Aichi, Yomiuri TV, and BS11, and will stream on the dAnime Store.

Takahiro Ikezoe is returning from the original Show by Rock!! series to direct the anime at BONES. Touko Machida, who wrote the scripts for the first eight episodes of the original anime, is handling the series composition. The main cast members — including the characters from the Plasmagica, Shingan Crimsonz, Tsurezure Naru Ayatsuri Mugenan, Trichronika, and Criticrista bands — are returning from the first season. Yuji Ueda is also returning to play Mable Arisugawa. Aside from the opening theme song, Plasmagica is also performing the ending theme song "My Song is YOU!!"

he first Show by Rock!! anime premiered in April 2015, and Funimation streamed the series as it aired in Japan. A series of spinoff shorts, Show By Rock!! Short!!, debuted in July. Funimation is streaming the series as it airs.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. anirhapsodist Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I forgot cyan wax able to go back to the human realm. I like this dramatic op teaser.