Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Seven Seas Licenses Oops! I Messed Up And Made The Wrong Person Into A Magical Girl! Manga

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Teknoman X, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Series features delinquent magical girl
    [​IMG]Seven Seas Entertainment announced on Tuesday that it has licensed Souryuu's Oops! I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! (Machigatta Ko o Mahō Shōjo ni Shiteshimatta) manga. The first volume is slated for October 9.

Seven Seas describes the story:

While searching for a brave candidate to become a magical girl and defend the world from evil, a mythical creature finds Kayo Majiba, a cute young lady who seems like the perfect fit. But when this newly turned magical girl proves to be a crude delinquent who goes berserk in a conflict, it becomes clear that this may have been a terrible mistake. Now evil—and any innocent bystanders—will face the rage of a magical girl gone wrong!
    Souryuu launched the manga on Shinchosha's Kurage Bunch website in October 2016. Shinchosha published the third compiled volume in Japan on March 9.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Hmm delinquent magical girls. @Crazy Potato knows how I feel about delinquent series and @Shellbell knows how I feel about magical girl series.
    I am so very curious yet cautious. Should I check this out?

I may need to do some research into this one.

3. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    By all means. Let us know what you find out.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Hmm so after a little looking into it, apart from reading the damn thing I should mention. It seems that this may be the authors first longer work. It already has a volume which seems to be more chapters than most of his stuff already.
    A lot of his are short 2 chapter stories or a piece in a hentai anthology. There doesn't seem to be too much to compare this to. the creator in question really hasn't done much. People in MAL's discussion thread had the same thought I did that the artwork looked like Mahou Shoujo of the End's. Perhaps this guy is just going for the same vibe for his more adult oriented work.
    Also seems to be that he enjoyed the supernatural genre, most of his works including both the romance and hentai ones are supernatural in some way.

Since it is only a single chapter scanlated right now, maybe I should just go find the damn thing. Anyone else up for reading this with me?