Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Satsuriku no Tenshi/Angel Slaughter Game, Manga Franchise Gets TV Anime

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Vladnyx, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    The official Twitter account for artist Kudan Naduka and author Makoto Sanada's Angel Slaughter (Satsuriku no Tenshi) game and manga franchise announced on Monday that a television anime adaptation is in the works. The account stated that it will reveal more details about the anime at a later date.
    [​IMG]
    The announcement image for the anime above reads "Please. Kill me."
    [​IMG]
    Yen Press has licensed the manga, and plans to release the first volume on November 14.

The company describes the manga:
    Most girls waking up without any memory and meeting a serial killer would panic, but not Ray. In fact, far from being her biggest problem, killer Zack might just prove a convenient resource when it comes to finding a way out of the building in which they're both trapped!

The manga currently runs in Kadokawa's Comic Gene magazine. Kadokawa released the manga's fourth compiled volume on February 23, and will release the fifth volume on July 27. Kadokawa will also release the first volume of Sanada and Naduka's Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode.0 manga on the same day. negiyan also draws a four-panel spinoff manga in Comic Gene titled Satsuten!.

The franchise started out as Hoshikuzu KRNKRN's (Makoto Sanada) "psycho horror adventure game" that has serial releases on the "Den Fami Nico Game Magazine" website. The game is available in English on Steam under the title Angels of Death.​

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Kaede this might intrigue you, it sounds like it could be fun. I have also read that the original source was geared towards females so I find that pretty interesting already.
    Although I am wary about it being a game adaptation, let's face it adaptations from titles that were strictly games get pretty screwed for their anime. I'm wondering if the manga is developed enough for a good paced adaptation.