Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    In the days before the Japanese Revolution, Hiko Seiijuro, a wandering master swordsman and hermit, encounters a bandit raid on a slave wagon. Hiko kills the raiding bandits in hopes of saving as many lives as possible, but only manages to spare one life from the massacre. Hiko leaves the child, advising him to go to the nearby village and have them take care of him. A few days later, as Hiko comes back to check upon the child he saved, he is shocked to see the child had created graves, both for the slaves he befriended and the bandits who killed them. Seeing potential in the young one, Hiko takes the child under his wing, names him Kenshin, meaning "heart of sword," and teaches him about the art of swordsmanship under the Hiten Mitsuruugi Ryu.

Struggling in a constant challenge with his ideal beliefs reflecting against the harshness of reality, Tsuiokuhen tells the melancholic and dark story of Himura Kenshin as one of the most feared assassins of the Japanese Revolution: the Hitokiri Battousai.

2. BennyDragonheart Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I did not think that I was going to enjoy this, but I kept watching, and it turned out to be very worthwhile. It is a very entertaining OVA, and since this is a prequel, it had prompted me to take a look at the main series. While I am not sure what to expect there, I can definitely recommend anyone who missed it to watch this OVA, because it was really great.

3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    This was a good anime. I liked the fact that they added the politics with the action. It made it more memorable and watchable. The main series feels too shonen for me.