Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Samurai Champloo: The Champloo Review

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Eternal-Phase, May 10, 2013.

1. Eternal-Phase Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nobody yet? Dang.... Well let's kick this baby into gear then!

Gotta say, Samurai Champloo has to be one of my favorite anime, hands down.
    The near perfect blend of comedy, action, and brilliant character design works wonders to bring an amazing and fun story. Let's get into some detail here:

Set in a fictional version of Japan's Edo period, the show is based around three travelers: Fuu, Mugen, and Jin. (there's also a flying squirrel... thing. but nevermind).
    Fuu is a 15 year old girl with an attitude... but that's about it. She is usually the cause of many antics. Mugen, 19, enjoys cutting down whatever foe he thinks will bring a challenge.... and some that don't. His unconventional style and fiery attitude serve to put him at odds with the third member of the party, Jin.
    While not exactly peaceful, Jin is a ronin with a reserved attitude. Calm and calculating, his skill with a katana is rarely rivaled by any other than Mugen.

Brought together by rather unorthodox means of storytelling, the three are on a quest to locate a 'Samurai that smells of Sunflowers'. With a ton of hilarious encounters and plenty of action throughout, this anime is sure to satisfy most.

A highly recommended watch, it scores a 10/11 on the Eternal Rating System..... yes, I just made that up and no, it doesn't matter..... sounds cool though. >_>

(Appearing left to right on the pic: Mugen, Jin, Fuu)

2. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Would you like for me to post this in the reviews section? It barely needs any editing, @eternal-phase.

3. Eternal-Phase Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Shogun13: That would be great. I did this before the site was reworked, so I think it was there originally, but was somehow moved.

4. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Posted. Didn't even need to edit it :D .

5. Eternal-Phase Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0