Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

RWBY

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    So for those of you who watched the 1st season of RWBY. Who is ready for season 2??
    I know I am

RWBY Volume 2 will premiere at RTX2014, in Austin, Texas, July 4-6. The volume's online debut will happen very shortly thereafter. Volume 2 will run for twelve chapters of about twelve minutes each, and what's more, each week's web release will contain an entire chapter.

[​IMG]
    For those that haven't heard about RWBY here is a little information on the series:

The story takes place in the world of Remnant, which is filled with supernatural forces and shadowy creatures known as the "Creatures of Grimm". Prior to the events of the series, mankind waged a battle of survival against the Grimm before discovering the power of a mysterious element called Dust, which allowed them to fight back against the monsters. In the present day, Dust is used to power magical abilities and weapons. Those who use these abilities to battle the Grimm are known as Huntsmen or Huntresses. The series focuses on four girls, each with her own unique weapon and powers. Together, they form team RWBY at Beacon Academy in the city of Vale, where they are trained to become Huntresses alongside team CRDL (pronounced 'cardinal') and team JNPR (pronounced 'juniper').

RWBY has a lot of awesome music to check out as well. Here is the season 2 opening animation that was released as a sneak peek for season 2. Check out their other soundtracks on you tube

#1 Miss Elegent Serenity, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    YAY! I've been waiting for this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I don't like Rooster Teeth at all. Never found Red vs Blue funny. But, RWBY seems interesting. Sounds like a magical-girl anime from your description. Also, this thread needs to be moved from Off-Topic to a relevant one.

Also @Supernatural-Knight, @Sporadic and @Kiri Let me know if this is the right category to put it in. Seeing as the anime crosses over more than one genre :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    I watched an episode of red vs blue but just couldn't get into it. I watched RWBY and actually enjoyed it. As for moving it here thats fine. I just wasn't sure where to put it so though off topic would be the place lol. But here is fine as well

5. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    I'll definitely be watching this!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    New RWBY season?!?! Hells to the yeah!~!~ Gimme more Nora!~ :D

7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OMG Nora was soo awesome. Good to see someone else likes her as well. Loved the bit where they were against the bird and scorpion (in the first season) and she was sitting on her hammer laughing. I lost it, replayed it like 5 more times cause I thought it was the best part of the episode lol

On another note hopefully tomorrow or Monday we will know when the 1st episode will be released . Ill post that here, once I find out more information to keep everyone posted.

8. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Haha, first Lux, now Nora. XD
    It's a safe bet to say that any part with Nora on screen I loved. *ahem* "We'll break his legs!~"

9. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    I think we are gonna get along JUST fine :)

Nora is just one of those adorable characters that is just full of pep. Hence why I like her so much. I can't wait to see more of her in season 2. Apparently there is a scene where she kicks some MAJOR... well you know the rest ;)

10. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I think so too!~ XD

Haha, I know, right?~ I think my friend who recommended me RWBY told me "I can see why you'd like her." XD

11. Flame808 Trophy Hunter

『   』

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Defiantly excited for season 2! The teaser trailer was great, I just want it to be July 24 NOW.

12. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    RWBY season trailer I'm ready

13. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    I just saw that on FB.

@Flame808 you're lucky, because it will premiere on July 24th!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I still havent finished S1 but Im ready for S2, I thought it was good.

15. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    July 24th better get here quick lol

16. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    My body is ready.
    1. Lols at that tiny bit with Nora there. XD
    2. Blake looks awesome in action without the bow~ hehe.
    3. Excuse me as I go link this to my friend.

17. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
  18. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I love it.
    At Supanova, one of the stalls had "secret RWBY passcodes" for each day that they posted on Youtube the night before. Day one was *sloth noises*~ X3
    I feel like I'm gonna comment on everything else here, so... I think I'll limit myself to... I was worried throughout the video that they'd forgotten about the battle scene. XD (Nora's rocket-powered-hammer OP!~)

19. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Less then 10 days, 8 to be exact I'm counting down whoo :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. verisater23 It's my Birthday!

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    It comes out tomorrow, although RT is still probably doing the whole "sponsor gets to see it early" thing. I have to say, I really want to see some development between Jaune and Pyrrha, and see more of the craziness on team RWBY in general. The trailer looks epic!

• Like Like x 1