Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Riddle Story Of Devil Discussion - Anime Cafe

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sporadic, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Our first series since rebooting the club.

Watch Riddle Story of Devil with us this week.

We will finish watching on January 9th.

Remember to use spoiler tags and feel free to break down reactions on an episode by episode basis.

AB515582-26C3-4C6A-BFFD-FC7AC1285FD3.jpeg

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19429/Akuma_no_Riddle

2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Over all view
    I love how the npc are in black and white I love how each ep has its own end song made by the jap voice actors the censor ship done in this series is on point

Not a fan of how unfaithful this is to the manga

Ep 1 just as epic as I rember the explanation of the assassons are done well and the end song is done well too

Ep 2
    love how well the fighting Sean is done the fact haru was drugged and it did not work was fucken price less also the " doesn't say anything about tangling with other class black students" line was perfect
    all in all ep 2 was ok could of fallout the manga a bit more but oh well

Ep 3
    the fact that this ep focus on the natural biological plants is too much I love it the end song is one of the best in the series

I am happy they knock out my least fav first.
    good ep all in all

Ep4 just a bit boring really

Ep5
    I love the animation that was used in this fight it's also basis itself off the manga pretty well the message is ok as well forgive people as Manny times as needed
    I enjoyed this ep quite a bit

Ep6
    love this ep the fact that Romo and Juliet are the plays title and the fact that they are both enemies and the fact that poison and blades and it's just a perfect Recreation love the fight animation and the song epic

Wish it followed the love and justice daggers in the manga. But it is an epic ep and got me to cry
    over all loved this ep

Ep7
    ah the bomb game what is the girls boyfriends age eeeee. "Get out of here perv " eeeeee I love banba
    I love this ep

Ep8
    this is were you get to see bamba true selfe and she is so cute I love here hammer work
    Epic end song btw
    EPIC
    Ep 9 FUCKEN EPIC

Ep 10 a bit epic
    Ep 11 it was just stupid

Ep 12
    I am a huge fan of this ep the fact that the use of "black magic" and the fact that toko "kills " haru still brings tears to my eyes

End thoughts still as good as I rember how ever after reading the manga i can see why some people are not a fan of this series

with that said it will still be my fav series nothing going to change that

however i still have 3 other things to do the ova and commentary's

extras ep 13
    oh wow just wow i love how they got every one in on this

#2 shedninja, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021