Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Resolved Remove The Deadly Minor Javascript

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Tokyosama, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Tokyosama Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My antivirus Norton alert me that my CPU spikes up to 100%. I check justdubs.org it is fine but when I visit justdubsanime.net my antivirus just kick in. So I investigate even further checking if it is the embed video player and it is working just fine. I search other pages and Norton still alert me that my CPU has spiked up to 100%. So I'm thinking myself someone has added a deadly minor javascript to earn monero cryptocurrency from other user computers without their permission to mine CPU. This may affect either some antivirus software to block a site or google flag/block the site as it is considered a malware attack on a user computer. You need to resolve it soon or you will look traffic quick. I cannot visit justdubsanime.net and not risk damage my expensive gaming pc to break down.

#1 Tokyosama, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This should be fixed now.

3. rem I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you really fixed it? all this time I have been closing the player because that is the only time it happens and dropping back to the series list or whatnot when I am not watching something. I have been doing it automatically for so long it never occurred to me that it might be fixed. thanks.