Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Record of a Lodoss War (Chronicles of the Heroic Knight)

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Created from the aftermath of the last great battle of the gods, Lodoss and its kingdoms have been plagued by war for thousands of years. As a quiet peace and unity finally become foreseeable over the land, an unknown evil begins to stir. An ancient witch has awakened, bent on preserving the island of Lodoss by creating political unbalance throughout the many kingdoms and keeping any one from maintaining central control. Only a mixed-race party of six young champions, led by the young warrior Parn, stand between this new threat and Lodoss' descent back into the darkness of war and destruction.

Chronicles of the Heroic Knight - Five years after the death of the Emperor of Marmo in the War of Heroes, Parn is now the Free Knight of Lodoss, he and his old allies now famous through the land. However, the Emperor's right-hand-man, Ashram, seeks the scepter of domination to re-unify Lodoss under his former leader's banner. Meanwhile, beyond his attempts at conquest lies a more sinister force beginning to set the stage for the resurrection of the goddess of death and destruction...

What do you Justdubians think of Record of a Lodoss War?​

#1 Laximus, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Between you and me I love Deedlit. Just got to put that out there.