Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Girl English Dub

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by shawnredkid, Nov 15, 2018.

1. shawnredkid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am requesting the dub of Real Girl to be added to the site. It was added to HIDIVE on October 30th and the first episode is available for everyone to watch in the areas that HIDIVE is available in.

2. dxdarn Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nobody have ripped the hidive dubs of real girl and bloom into you yet. we have no choice but to wait until someone starts ripping them.

3. shawnredkid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First, I'm just sending in the request for it so people don't forget it exists. Secondly, some other site has the first episode of Bloom Into You Dubbed (I'm just putting that info out there).

4. Guest Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    9****e.com, right? Ripping videos from that site isn't the best option since their videos usually have low sound quality and no subtitles for signs/songs.

5. shawnredkid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I didn't mention the site because of the rule of these forums. Also, I'm just stating that another site has it.

6. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just to let everyone know that I don't have access to HIDIVE. We usually get them from underground online groups who release them for us to grab. Since I don't see any release under that title; it will take a while or maybe longer to find an online groups that will release this series.