Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Full of Suspenseful Moments

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by phillipanime, Jul 17, 2013.

1. phillipanime Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay, so recently, I checked out the anime Madoka Magica and saw all 12 episodes of the anime, and now looking back at the anime, I'd have to admit, while it's extremely awesome to see magic from magical girls, the anime has seriously so many suspenseful moments that give me the goosebumps. WARNING: I'm not giving away any of the major plot lines in each episode that link to the main plot of the series, since that is spoilers. I'm going to try my best to give you some of the most suspenseful moments I've seen in the anime without giving away any spoilers.

Okay, so one suspenseful moment actually goes all the way to the beginning of the series, where Madoka, the main protagonist, winds up meeting the girl that she met in a dream, and turns out that the girl, who is a transfer student, has a really cold personality that gives me nightmare fuel for about three months, and coldly warns Madoka to never change the life she currently has if she doesn't want to lose everything she loved, her family, friends, everything, and then the transfer student walks out giving Madoka, and even myself, speechless and shocked.

It gets even more creepier at about 1/4 - 1/3 into the series when another girl, who Madoka and her friend encounter, becomes a victim for a strange distorted creature and vanishes, horrifying Madoka and her friend, who also gets involved in the whole realization that there are distorted creatures and people who fight said creatures. I know, isn't that crazy!?

Those are only two of the most suspenseful, and horrifying moments in the anime series, typed in a way that makes absolutely no sense in any way without spoiling anything....Maybe.

But the point of this topic is simple: Madoka Magica has so many moments that are not just suspenseful, they are the most horrifying and chilling moments ever seen in an anime. But those are not the only shocking moments in Madoka Magica, because I bet some of you who have watched the anime have also seen suspenseful, chilling, and horrifying moments in the anime.

In the replies below, I would like you to, if you have any, post some moments from Madoka Magica that you find suspenseful or horrifying, and hopefully keep it spoiler free in case someone hasn't seen Madoka Magica yet. And I would also like you to explain why you think it's so suspenseful.

Sorry for this post being a long one. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to type for this topic since I've seen the anime, and I thought this would be a great time to discuss some moments from Madoka Magica that I find very suspenseful or chilling.

Anyway, talk about the suspenseful or chilling moments of Madoka Magica in the replies below, or watch the anime if you haven't already, and I will talk to you guys later!