Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Psycho-Pass 'New Edit Version' Slated for July 10

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    [​IMG]

The official website for the Psycho-Pass television series announced the "new edit version" of the original 2012 television anime series will start airing on July 10. The "new edit version" will take the first series and re-cut it into 11 episodes with new cuts of footage.

2. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I just started this series. I don't see the point tbh, 11 episodes seems too short to really appreciate it and the characters.

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @BK-201 I think I know the answer, they wanted to rerun it for the audiences that missed it the first time ready for the second season that is coming. My guess is that they didn't leave themselves enough time to show all eps [noitaminA air at least 2 eps every Thursday night of series] so they've cut it into 11 eps with some of the less important details removed. You can't exactly watch a 2nd season without watching the 1st season, so I think this is why but I can't be sure [the channel rerun Katanagatari before for no apparent reason].

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    At least the rerun of Katanagatari gave us that ear-orgasaming OP from Supercell.