Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Yori Uchiha, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Yori Uchiha Sharingan Master

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Devil King.

What do you Justdubians think of Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They??​

2. Dave The Barbarian Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    This anime was pretty cool. I saw a striking similarity to "No Game No Life", however the world was more made up of Lolli elements. I mean the characters and the world felt pretty young and innocent (Although I have been exposed to HS dxd, so innocence is a stretched term in this case).
    The opening theme song wasn't bad, but I did not enjoy the ending theme song. As for the characters, I felt like there could have been more to them, I mean aside from Black Rabbit, Izayoi Sakamaki and Shiroyasha, I didn't think much of the other characters. The battles were alright and seemed to be developing in a RPG fashion (Although I guess that is what happens when your team is rock bottom). The way these guys persevere through out Little Garden is really good. But does lack a fair bit of the intellect compared to "No Game No Life". If I weren't comparing this anime to the awesomeness of "No Game No Life", I'd say its a really good watch especially for the three characters above as it goes along.

3. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    I enjoyed this one enough to start reading the LNs. It got really interesting considering how steeped it is in ancient lores, myths, and histories. Unfortunately the characters really start to develop after the anime ends.